Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some damn amazing RPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affalel

Meteorite
Hey there everyone, welcome to my request thread!

Who Am I?

For all intent and purposes my name is Affalel or any variation thereof, or any pet name you think I deserve!

I've just turned eighteen and been hovering around for a few weeks on the site, looking at the role-plays, checking out the off-topics and generally having a nose. But I bit the bullet today and decided it was time to man up and sign up.

While that's all very interesting, it doesn't tell you much about me. So, here's the low-down. I'm an English born and bred lad from London. Never stepped foot outside the country but want to one day and hope to go traveling after my studies. The studies include English Literature, European Modern History and Economics, a mix, true but I enjoy them just as much as they are slowly killing me!

I'm hoping to go to University next year to continue studying Economics and then do politics in the far future... but for now, I am here for a bit of fun!​

Role-Playing

As far as experience goes, I have some, but its not extensive and for sexual components I've done some with people of my own age. But its mostly limited to shorter and quicker IM / Text formats which I hope to get away from with some more literature and sustainable role-plays that deal with more than just sex.

So with that in mind, I'm looking for a few paragraphs per turn in the RPs. Something that's going to last a while but does not have a rigid structure. I like to remain in the boundaries of a fair bit of 'winging it,' because its just more fun that way!

Offs / Ons

As far as 'Ons' go, I am pretty open but especially love:
*Oral
*Hair pulling
*Chance of being caught
*Long term romance
*Affair

And for 'Offs':
*Nothing that belongs in the bathroom
*Fluids / other things that should stay in the body
*Things that are too extreme - but if you're hesitating, just ask!

Well, that's me, if you have any ideas or pairings that you want to try out then drop me a PM. I will add some pairings at some point, but for now, I'm winging it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom