A Not So Normal Day in Azeroth... [P a n d i s i m o x Himeko]

[size=-2]"Good girl...did you think you'd ever end up as my little slave Himeko?" She giggled, pressing the head of her long girl cock against her friends little pussy. She certainly didn't know what she was doing, but she also wasn't stupid, and had heard about it plenty of times. She squeezed the girls rump teasingly and blushed a little to herself. She was turning into quite a naughty priestess, though it was only for the girl below her, she knew that. Giggling at the feeling, she blushed as she pressed her hips forward just a little. The head of her length pushing past the night elf's tight lips and slowly slipping into the girl. Unaware that they were both giving themselves to each other. She gasped from the feeling, moaning gently as she watched her friend. Hoping she was enjoying this. [/size]

"I never expected it... But often wished you'd take me as yours..." She moaned as she felt her friends member press against her pussy and her hands squeezing her ass teasingly. "Nnnn..." She could feel her friend pushing it in slowly and it made her gasp, never had anything other than her fingers entered there before. It was so big, thick, and hard inside of her. She was enjoying this, but she had hoped her friend was as well. "Take me fully please..." She cried out.

[size=-2]Cerrah was doing her best, she was so overwhelmed, all of this was new to her. She had never even touched herself down there before, trying to be as pure as possible for her first lover. But why should she wait anymore? She knew the girl she wanted, and she didn't need to hide that any more. She was curious if the restaurant, could hear them now. The idea sent thrills down her spine. Nodding with a small moan, her body was shaking as she pushed her hips forward. Himeko was so tight, she gasped as she pressed the girls pussy open, sliding her long length inside of her quickly. THe pleasure was so immense, it immediately overwhelmed her, and she felt warm juices running down her own thighs, whimpering at the feeling. It was sooo good. She couldn't believe she had waited so long for this, but it was worth it now. "Nngh...baby..." [/size]

Himeko had never had sex with anyone before so this too was her first time. She could feel her friend pressing her member in more now and moaned louder, clenching her fists as it hurt going it, but she was so tight that of course it would hurt for her first time. But with the pain came the pleasure, it was a hand in hand deal there. "Ahh... Nnn... So... Big... Please... Put it in all the... The way!" She moaned as she closed her eyes and spread her legs more apart so that her friend would have an easier time getting inside of her.

Her juices were running like a river flowing at this point, she loved having her friends hard cock inside of her. She was tainting her friend by doing this, but her friend had agreed to 'help' her out. She wouldn't tell anyone about the two of them, after all she loved her friend too much to ever betray her. "Nnnn.. Yes... Like that..." She whimpered as she felt it go all the way in now.

[size=-2]"Such a naughty girl Himeko..." Cerrah blushed a bit, moaning louder as she felt her entire, long girly cock slip into the girl. Raising her hips a bit higher. She swore they had to be making a pool of their juices on the floor with how wet both of them were. She squeezed the girls rump once more and moaned again, the Draenei doing everything should could to make the Night Elf moan and squirm for her a bit more. After holding her cock deep inside Himeko for a few moments, she pulled back slowly, starting to fuck her best friend now. "Mmh, Himeko...I love you.." She trailed off, moving her hips a little bit faster, bringing Himeko's back with each thrust. THe pleasure rolled over her body with each thrust. Evil thoughts about what sort of things they could now do together flying through her mind. [/size]

"I'm only naughty for you Cerrah..." She cried out as her body was starting to adjust to the throbbing member within her now. Cerrah had squeezed her ass again, causing her to moan once more. For a few moments her best friend hadn't moved and was now starting to pull back and push in slowly. "Ah ahh... Mmmm... Nnn... How... How can you be so... So damn good Cerrah?" She moaned out as more juices hit the floor. She really didn't care if anyone heard them in here, all she cared about was Cerrah and the love she had for her. "Who woulda ever though... That you of all people... Would be so damn good at being naughty..." She remarked as her body was rocking forwards and backwards now.

[size=-2]"It probably comes with all the years of pent up frustration..." She gasped, feeling the head of her cock press against her lover's wall. She wasn't going to be able to hold this long, she could feel it building in her stomach. And she knew there was going to be a lot. This was her first time, and it wasn't the first time she had been aroused. So she had plenty of pent up energy now. And her friend's little pussy was trying to milk it for every drop. Moaning, her head rolled back in pleasure, one of her hands going up to knead her own breasts as she fucked her little pet harder and harder. "You haven't seen naughty yet baby...."[/size]

It looked like they were both in the same boat, always desiring one another yet never was able to do anything about it until now. "I.. I know how you feel love..." She panted as she could feel her orgasm start to build rapidly and her pussy now clenching her lovers member tightly now. "I... I haven't?" She laughed as she arched her back and let out a scream of pure pleasure as her orgasm was starting to explode. "Ahh... I'm gonna cum!" She screamed as her body began to buck wildly.

[size=-2]Cerrah wasn't even really sure what she had meant by her statement about being naughty. But she did have quite a few ideas for the two of them to partake in. From various erotic stories she had read. Cerrah gasped when she felt her lover's pussy clench around her, and she knew that meant she had driven her friend to the edge. She gasped once more as pleasure shot up her spine from the girl's naughty words and nodded. She could tell she was going to cum as well, for the first time by her own accord. Cerrah drove herself as deep as she could into the girl. Moaning loudly as she did, her juices running down her thighs as she was wracked by her own orgasm. She could feel her cum starting to pump into her friend and blushed wildly. It felt like there was so much. [/size]

Himeko had never been this driven over the edge before like she was right now. Cerrah's member throbbed into her tight pussy which was tightening around it as her orgasm exploded. Her head cocked back as she screamed loudly in pleasure as she felt her lover cum inside of her, there was so much filling her up that she didn't think she had room for it all. But she didn't care, she only cared about Cerrah and wanting to make sure that they both enjoyed themselves. Forbidden or not they would be together now and forever. It was destiny in many ways, they both knew it.

Her body bucked wildly as she was still getting filled with her lovers cum as she moaned louder than ever. "Ahhh... S.. So much... Nnnn... I might... Cum again..." She screamed as she felt another orgasm start to build faster than ever. She knew Cerrah was enjoying herself, which is all that mattered to the huntress.

[size=-2]Cerrah moaned as she felt the girl buck again, driving her cock even deeper. She was still filling the girl, which was really not a huge surprise, she had never done anything like this. She had years of pent up energy for her lover. She was breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling with each pant. She gave her pet a teasing spank and smiled, swearing she had to filling the girl full by now. Or her stomach must be inflating a little. She giggled at the thought as pleasure ripped through her. Her lover begging to cum once again. And Cerrah was happy to help her with that, pulling her hips back she slowly began fucking her little pet once more. Much slower this time as she continued to cum, though she had slowed down in that aspect considerably, she wanted to make sure she made Himeko scream for the whole restaurant to hear one more time. "Ngh..Himeko.." She gasped with each move of her hips. "Cum for me, please baby...cum again and let the whole restaurant hear it..." [/size]

With her orgasm building again she knew she was going to cum again, she wanted to. She could feel the cum from her lover filling her up, her stomach felt as if it too was being filled. Her face was red as she clenched her fists again as her body began to buck wilder than before as Cerrah began fucking her again. This time going slower as she was still cumming inside of her, it wasn't coming inside of her as much as before, but it was still flowing.

Her orgasm had once again exploded as she screamed louder in pleasure, letting her love know that she was screaming in pleasure for her and her only. She let the restaurant know that too, she didn't care if they heard them, after all she belonged to Cerrah and they, in many ways, knew that now. "C... Cerrah! Nnnn.... Fill me up! D-don't stop please!" She screamed as her breathing became very rapid as her orgasm was still going its course.

[size=-2]Cerrah gasped, feeling her lovers body tense up once more. Her tight little pussy clenching her, trying to milk her of every last drop. She begged for her to not stop, and she could feel her body obliging. She drove herself deep into the girl again, and felt the cum begin to pump her full again. She was curious if she would get her lover pregnant at this rate. Though that was down the road. She blushed at the thought, but couldn't help but moan loudly as her Himeko screamed.

"F-Fuck baby!" She growled as she felt her own orgasm hit her again. Her cock pumping faster now, and she could tell that her lovers belly was starting to bulge out. It was quite a sight. A pool of her juices had formed at her knees where she had bent to fuck her little pet. Doing her best to make sure that her Himeko felt as good as possible. [/size]

Himeko's pussy was trying to milk her member for every last drop, her screams grew louder and louder for her lover. Feeling Cerrah go deeper in her, pumping her more with cum caused the huntress to almost lose it. Her body wasn't stopping its pace is bucking wildly, in fact it sped up a little. She didn't know if it was even possible to get pregnant like this, but she didn't care. If she did get pregnant then it would be hers and Cerrah's after all, and in a way, made her wish she would get pregnant.

Cerrah's moans could be heard from the bathroom now as well, she wondered if the restaurant was enjoying this as well. But no one could be enjoying this as much as these two were. She knew lover was about to reach her second orgasm as well and was ready, her body begging for it. As her lover began pumping faster she could feel her stomach starting to bulge out, not like she could look at it at the moment, but she could feel it. Her legs were soaked from the puddle under them, it felt so good to be covered in hers and Cerrah's love juices.

[size=-2]Cerrah couldn't believe how good this felt. It was so amazing to be with her lover like this. She was going to make sure she made Himeko cum for her every day, she didn't care where it was either. She'd bend her little pet over in the middle of stormwind by the auction house and take her there if she wanted to. It didn't matter to her anymore. She was the most revered priest in the land. But that didn't matter anymore. She was tired of being alone. And now she was with the girl she loved the most, and couldn't be happier. Though she didn't want to ruin her friend's reputation either. She giggled at the thought. Her body began to calm down and she smiled, lening over her lover now, still pumping her cum into her slowly. "Mmh...baby..." She kissed at her spine lightly as she pushed her hips forward to tease a little. "You know...there is one way I can publically say that you and I are together without our reputation being ruined..."[/size]

Himeko, who had always dreamed of being with Cerrah, but never was able to because the one she desired was a Priestess. But now, they had just had sex together, which changed things a lot. She loved Cerrah and wanted to be with her, she knew it was taboo and forbidden, but after what they just did? It was kinda hard to deny the truth now. She too was tired of being alone, tired of always staring at Cerrah from behind wishing they could be together yet knowing they couldn't for the laws and rules.

Her body started to calm down now as well as she panted heavily, her lover still pumping cum into her slowly. She loved Cerrah's touch, her kiss, everything about Cerrah she loved. She moaned when Cerrah pushed her hips forward, teasing her slightly. Her ears twitched and perked up as she tilted her head. "H-how so?" She ask in a husky voice.

[size=-2]Cerrah's tail was swishing happily behind her as she continued to tease her little pet. Still kissing at her skin bow before sitting back up. She could feel her cumming come to a stop, the girl's stomach now more than full. She giggled softly and slowly pulled her hips back before a pop was heard and she pulled out of her lover. She reached down and took her hand, pulling her to sit in her lap. "I'm allowed to be with the person I love the most...if I marry them.." She nodded, moving her fingers along her lover's waist lightly. "They will not scorn me for being with the one I love...even if she is a woman. They respect me too much. And besides, it's not uncommon nowadays anyways to see such marriages.." she trailed off with a large blush. Not sure what else to say. However either path they took, she knew she'd be with Himeko forever. "What do you think my little pet?"[/size]

She could tell Cerrah loved teasing her, which was fine with her. Cerrah was still kissing at her skin before sitting back up, her cumming had came to a stop and Himeko could tell. Her stomach was full, very full. But not with food, but with the cum of her lover. She heard her lover giggle softly as she slowly pulled out of her, hearing a pop as she fully pulled out. Her hand was then taken as she was pulled into Cerrah's lap. Hearing her words her ears perked up more and her eyes lit up. "You...You mean we can get married and everything would be okay for both of us?" She asked excitedly, almost wanting to pounce her love and smother her in kisses. "I would be honored to marry you Cerrah! I've always long for you, always dreamed of us being together... But now, now you mean to tell me my dreams can finally come true?" She said as she couldn't hold back anymore as she kissed Cerrah deeply.

[size=-2]Cerrah smiled happily, her lover was happy, and that made her glad. As they kissed, her tail moved to wrap around the girl. Her eyes closing as her arms moved around her. Their breasts pressing together. "Yes baby...and then I can kiss you like this where ever I please..." She winked, her fingers moving over the girls skin. "Wait till Haji hears, he will be very jealous.." She giggled with a wink before she gave her lover's rump a squeeze. "What do you say love...want to go now? Go and become my wife and lover?" She raised her brow, her tail dipping down to tease between the girls thighs just a little while she awaited an answer. "I hope I'm not tempted to pounce you at the alter though..." She giggled playfully and nuzzled against the girl. Kissing her lovingly once more. So glad they could finally be together. [/size]

Himeko loved the feeling of their breasts pressing together, it felt so good, she could feel Cerrah wrapping her tail around her and it made her blush more. The dreams she had always had was finally coming true. "Your kiss, your touch, I crave it... I love you Cerrah and I always have, but I never knew you loved me like this until today." She said as she giggled when she mentioned Haji. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing me, besides, he likes you too." She cooed as she let out a soft moan from her ass being squeezed again. "Lets go right now love! I cannot wait any longer! I will marry you Cerrah!" She replied happily as she felt her tail start to tease between her thighs.

They had to get dressed again before heading out, but they also had to get their lunch to go. Pulling Cerrah closer to her she kissed her deeply once again, her arms wrapping around her neck. She was happy, she was normally happy, but this was the happiest moment of her life.

[size=-2]Cerrah smiled, nodding as she held her lover closer in her arms. "I've always loved you Himeko, I was just never able to tell you." She blushed, laughing a little in her response about Haji. Haji had always been over protective of his Mistress. And that had always put Cerrah at ease when she would worry if Himeko was okay during a battle. She knew Haji would give his all to protect Himeko. Cerrah had also always been close to the wolf. Cerrah's ears perked up when she heard her lover saying they should go now to the chapel. She was in agreement, but she was so happy to see Himeko this excited. She felt the Night Elf pull her into a kiss and she happily kissed the girl in return. Rolling her hips a little as she held her before pulling away slowly.

"Mkay baby, get dressed, no panties allowed. And we'll get going." Cerrah smiled evily at this as she began to stand, lifting her lover with her, the girls legs wrapped around her waist. She set Himeko down lightly and giggled. [/size]

Himeko knew Haji loved and cared for Cerrah as well, he was overprotective of them both. She had him since he was a pup and they both raised him together. "Well I'm glad we're able to tell each other how we feel and have felt for each other now." She said softly as she giggled and kissed her deeply. "Mmmm no panties? Fine with me." She said as she giggled more. Cerrah got up and sat her down lightly, she then got up and got dressed, leaving her panties off as her lover told her to do and walked out with her to get their order for to go as they left for the chapel.

[size=-2]Cerrah smiled into the kiss as she reached down to give her lovers rump a teasing squeeze. She debated having Himeko clean her up, her thighs specifically. But they had already been in here for awhile, and she was quite ready to get to the chapel. She moved forward, hips swaying teasingly, bending at her hips glad to show off her rump as her tail swayed behind her. Bending to pick up her clothes and her lovers panties. Cerrah giggled at the sight of how damp they were, and in a naughtier mood, slipped a hoofed leg through the holes and pulled on her friend's little panties to wear to their wedding. Slipping her own boyshorts into her pack for now. She pulled on her robe and smiled. Taking her lovers hand and leaving the restroom.

They had a few eyes on them as they moved through the restaurant, mostly men with rather jealous eyes. She didn't care though. They left with their food and headed to the chapel. Where Cerrah was greeted with a happy applause and many looks of admiration. She waved to them all, her loved close at hand. And knowing full well Haji was close behind. Cerrah knew Haji had to be curious as to what this smell of sex was coming from them. "Wait here love, I'm going to go talk to the Bishop." She nodded and squeezed Himeko's hand before heading up the main altar's stairs. She talked to the bishop. And had quite a few odd looks and what not. But Cerrah batted her lashes and stuck her chest out a bit. A man is a man, and she knew how to exploit that. He agreed, deeming it appropriate the woman they held highest have whom she wanted. And Cerrah jumped with glee, making sure he got a good view of her bouncing breasts. "Love...come here..." She turned to Himeko and smiled. [/size]

Himeko let out a light moan as her lover squeezed her ass again teasingly. She wanted to clean her baby up but they had been in there for too long now and she too wanted to head to the chapel asap. She watched her lover put her panties on and blushed deeply, she knew her panties were still soaked with her juices and then watched as Cerrah put her boy shorts away as she put her robe with a smile and then took her hand.

Sure enough everyone was looking at them, the men were staring at them with envious eyes as they got their food to go. "Come on Haji, we're leaving now." She said as they left the restaurant and headed to the chapel. Haji was looking a tad bit confused as she sniffed at them, lifting Cerrah's rob up slightly. "Bad boy Haji! We're still in public!" She scolded as she reached over and lowered her lovers robe to cover her up. When they arrived at the chapel she was told to wait while she talked to the bishop. She watched as Cerrah did her sexy walk as her breasts bounced happily with her. The bishop was still a normal man when it came to Cerrah's charms, then again who in the hell could resist her? Himeko sure as hell couldn't that was for sure. When Cerrah came back bouncing she knew that they were approved for their marriage and was very pleased. "Of course love." She replied happily as she then turned to Haji. "Here boy, watch our stuff for us, okay?" She asked as she took Cerrah's hand and walked with her.

[size=-2]Cerrah took Himeko's hand and giggled lightly. Leading her up the stairs of the altar. The bishop smiling happily to them, Cerrah nodded happily to the man. She knew full well what was going through the man's mind. But she really didn't care. She was finally going to be able to be with Himeko.

"Cerrah, as you are well aware...this commitment you are making is quite the serious one. You lay your reputation, and your priestlyhood, on this marriage...you must fully trust this woman and know that she will be your's forever." The bishop nodded, looking to Cerrah with serious eyes. Not wanting her to mess up her life.

"I know Bishop, but I love Himeko...and I know I want to be with her for the rest of my life." She giggled and smiled to the night elf. Squeezing the girls hand. Her tail still swaying behind her happily.

The man nodded and started the ceremony. Cerrah's eyes never left her lovers as the man spoke. All the way up to the moment that he pronounced them a married couple. And Cerrah was allowed to kiss her lover. She pulled Himeko in for a loving kiss. Hands on her hips as she held her. Glad to be able to do this, not caring about who could see it. And she knew the room was starting to fill as the news spread through the city, the two most prestigious in the alliance had married. It made Cerrah smile. [/size]

Back
Top Bottom