Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

searching for long or short term partners. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittystar

Planetoid
F x F
Tentacle
Anal
Everyday plots
Kidnapping
Incest

Dislikes:
Scat play/ Watersports
Only smut.

Plots:
For the Money: A man can inherit $100 million dollars if he gets married before he turns thirty. The girl of his dreams doesn't want to, so he settles for a family friend's 18 year old daughter. They have to make it work and produce an offspring within five years. This is loosely based off the movie the bachelor. Can they make it work for the money? Or will they fall in love?

Peace, Love and War: Set in the 60s. A hippie has a military father. This can be played as a father x daughter, hippie x hippie, or hippie x military man or woman.

Violet: Grunge era. Female guitarist/ lead singer has love/hate relationship with a competing band. (Can be M x F or F x F)

After Death: A widow finds a new love. A) Just the struggles of being with someone who is still in love with her late husband. B) Reincarnated version of her husband. C) She finds love with a woman.

Contact me with any and all ideas.

RE: searching for long or short term one paragraph partners. :)

kittystar said:
I am now roleplaying exclusively on my smart phone so I can't type out as many paragraphs as before. I am up for absolutely anything. Just pm me.

Anything? going off your favorites...how about some kidnapping and some forced bi with my characters wife. In a nutshell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom