Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bigger, stronger, and faster... or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVJ94

Super-Earth
So I'm hitting the reset button, and throwing another request thread out there.

I stick to modern settings, mostly because that's what I'm comfortable in. Just never got into the fantasy thing. I'm straight, about to turn 28 years old IRL (if that matters), and only do M/F pairings. I roleplay through PMs and email. I may be convinced to do threads if the story is enticing enough. I have IM, but use it mainly just to chat.

You want long-term? I'm up for it.
Storyline-driven? Can't go wrong with that.
Purely smut? My pants are already off.

I post at least 1-2 paragraphs per post. My intros are usually longer. I don't expect a novel from my RP partner, but please, no one-liners either. I don't have any concrete ideas for when it comes to plots, but if you're craving something, or even if it's just a rough sketch of a plot, I'd be more than happy to discuss.

My schedule is hilariously unpredictable, but I try to post much as I can. I may not post for a couple of days, but that doesn't mean I want to end it. If I know I'm going to be gone for an extended period of time, or if I want to change/end the roleplay, I'll make every effort to let you know.

And on that note, if you wanna end the roleplay, please let me know. I've had several who won't even tell me that they want to end it, and it's kind of annoying. Hell, even if your last post is nothing but an image of someone flipping the bird, I'll at least take the hint!

My generic list of pairings:
-Best friends
-An ex-couple
-Neighbor X neighbor
-Son X Mother's friend
-Friend X Friend's mother
-Older woman X Younger man
-Boss X Secretary/Personal Asst.
-Coworker X Coworker
-Customer X Stripper/Dancer
-Customer X Waitress
-Fan X Pro Athlete
-Cheerleader X Student/Pro Athlete
-Maid X Homeowner/son of homeowner
-Student x Teacher/Principal

My F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/rvj94

congratulations if you made it this far without being bored or turned off. :p If you're interested in setting something up, or just want to mindlessly chit chat, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom