Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love's rp requests [m x m and f x f]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I think before you read any further, you should take a look at my kink list to see if we would be a good match or not.

Plot wise, I'm really always up for anything realistic. So if you have a plot in mind that you've been dying to try out, feel free to pm me about them. Also, I would love for you to contact me via pm instead of here. You can post here if you'd like, I'd just prefer pm. I do m x f and f x f pairings.

I am looking for a literate rp partner. Meaning, if desired, the rp will consist of 2-4 paragraph replies. That doesn't mean that all replies have to be that long - I understand being tired/lazy/lack of muse - I'm just saying that I would like for that to be possible. I hate typing up 2-3 paragraphs only to get two or three sentences in return. All I'm asking is for some effort.

Also, I like real life settings. I hate when I get all excited over a plot, and we get everything plotted out only to read the other person's starting post and their character has green hair and these crazy colored eyes. No, just no. Keep it realistic please. That also means no crazy names. If I can't find it on a baby names website, don't give them that name.

I'm sorry for sounding a bit mean, but this has happened to me way more times than I can even count, and it's getting a bit frustrating.

Some of my plots:

the adult babysitter

A live-home college student is sent to stay with her neighbor for a few days while her mother goes away on a business trip. The mother doesn't trust her daughter enough to stay home alone, and so she entrusts her with their long-time neighbor. He has been attracted to the girl for years and is ecstatic to finally get some time alone with her.

single dad x babysitter

A young father starts to fall for his son/daughter's babysitter, and is finding more and more excuses for her to come and watch his child. He just wants to get close to her, but feels like he shouldn't be so attracted to someone that young. But, she is eighteen, and it's her last summer before college and he's a lonely man with a child.

step-father x daughter

The man has been attracted to her since he first met his wife. He knows it's wrong, fantasizing about his step-daughter, but he just can't help himself, especially now that she's moved back into the house. She's just graduated college and is now a fine young woman, one who is showing just as much interest in him as he in her. And when his wife leaves town for a week on a business trip, it seems like a golden opportunity.

the substitute

A favorite teacher at the high school suffers an injury, forcing him to leave for the rest of the year. In order to find a quick replacement, they bring in a young man straight out of college who is excited to start teaching. He walks into the classroom only to find his old best friend's baby sister. Only, now, she's all grown up.

pairings

brother x sister
step-father x step-daughter
best friend x best friend (f x f)
best friend x best friend (m x f)
teacher x student
professor x student
step-son x step-mother
uncle x niece
nephew x aunt
sister x sister
celebrity x fan
parent x babysitter

I have detailed plots for professor x student and best friend x best friend (f x f). Those are the only two that I really have detailed plots for. I might have plots for all the others, they're just either really short/incredibly vague.

There are a lot more plots, and I will most likely add as I go along. Again, feel free to suggest plots. Please, do not be afraid to suggest. The worst I could say is no; I'm not going to verbally attack you.

These are some faces that I use a lot for my characters.

Emily Didonato -- professor x student mostly
Diane Kruger -- step-mom x step-son mostly
Paget Brewster -- best friend x best friend, celebrity x fan mostly
Demi Lovato -- teacher x student, parent x babysitter mostly
Miley Cyrus -- single dad x babysitter, parent x babysitter mostly
Candice Swanepoel brother x sister, step-father x daughter mostly.

step-son x step-mother sounds like a fun scene.
I was hoping we could implement a large plot to go with it?

Flassche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom