Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Becoming a werewolf (mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryboneszero

Planetoid
So I have an idea for an Rp I would love to try with someone.

The plot is simply about a man who has become a werewolf, not wanting to harm anyone he silently migrates to isolated forest where he can live in peace. But he is still transitioning to his new life. Not long after he begins to settle in his new home, he meets a female werewolf who helps him make the change.

Now as for who or what the female werewolf is. (anthro, beast, alpha, whatever) its totally up to discussion. I am happy to hear any creative ideas on the subject!

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Dryboneszero said:
So I have an idea for an Rp I would love to try with someone.

The plot is simply about a man who has become a werewolf, not wanting to harm anyone he silently migrates to isolated forest where he can live in peace. But he is still transitioning to his new life. Not long after he begins to settle in his new home, he meets a female werewolf who helps him make the change.

Now as for who or what the female werewolf is. (anthro, beast, alpha, whatever) its totally up to discussion. I am happy to hear any creative ideas on the subject!

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Hello I would love to play a female werewolf, she should have a timid personality but that's to hide a beastly wild side she tries to control without success. He could help her get that control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom