Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for female for IM based long-term rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewi5ard

Dust
I am looking to start a long-term roleplay, using an IM client, preferably Yahoo!

I am looking for a female with time to conduct long, detailed roleplay scenario's.

Initially I would be looking to roleplay a lustful encounter between two strangers, but with an intent to further progress a story through several, further sexual encounters between the two people.

The male character will be strong, charming and sexually confident and the female character independent but insecure, confused and drawn to him sexually, despite the complex relationship forever evolving to include use, abuse, violence and blackmail. I want the story to explore the females moral struggle and inability to resist a relationship she knows to be unhealthy and abusive.

I am not looking for quick roleplaying scenarios, but rather a detailed, complex story that continues to twist, as the backgrounds of the characters are gradually explored and the relationship they share evolves.

I would be predominantly responsible for progressing the story and am looking for creative females with an interest in creating and participating in an exciting roleplaying experience. If anybody is interested in starting this rp then please respond or message me a Yahoo! ID.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom