Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DM Looking for Adventurers (1x1 over Email or PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome
I've decided to throw my hand into the ring of DMing. No, I do not use standardized rules. If you are looking for the technically correct version, look else where. Otherwise, if you're still interested please continue reading.

What Are You Proposing?
You are making a character of any style you wish to roleplay in a universe created by myself. This universe will incorporate what you truly desire in a roleplay, it's events calculated by myself. All you have to do is explore, a land completely different then any of you've been to.

How Does It Work?
I will have you submit to me a profile skeletion, (Basic copy-paste of basics I need to know of your character), and based off a few exchange of questions, I will design a world in minutes you can willingly explore to your heart's content. Medieval, Ancient, Modern, Future, maybe even a mix! I'm rather excited, aren't you?

But This Sounds Like A Regular RP!

True, it does. But that's at first glance. You will control only your character, while I control the world around you. You may choose to go anywhere, meet new characters, fall in love with them, kill them, enslave them. The choice is purely yours.

Who Controls The Other Characters?

I control all but your own. All characters are deemed unessential, kill-able if you so desire, and if you have the strength. I go by a unique system in regards to these characters. Most seem as backdrop, until you openly engage in conversation. They are given a name, a personality, a fictional life. The more time you spend with this character, the more they gain essential status. From being kill-able from simple mobs, to only the most unfortunate events ending them. They will even reach a point if you so desire, where only by your command am I allowed to kill them. Also, this means every character you meet is capable of romance or sex, and might solicit sex from you! Interesting, is it not?

I'm Interested!
If so, you will need to do the following.
  • Send me your version of my profile skeleton.
  • Put 'DM Roleplay' in the PM title.
  • Be prepared for a wild adventure!

Profile Skeleton:
( When you see various options seperated with a '/', bold preferred choice. )
Character Name:
Race:
Sexual Orientation:
Profession: ( Slave, Warrior, Privateer, etc. )
Basic Description of Character: ( Be as in-depth or bleak as you like. )
Desired Time Period: Ancient Era/Medieval/Modern/Future/Completely New
Desired Size of World: Small/Medium/Large
Desired Level of Smut: Low/Moderate/Heavy/Extreme ( See after skeleton for more details; then bold your choice. )
Reputation Enabled: Yes/No ( Basically, if you want the fictional world to actually notice your achievements, or stay the random wanderer. )
Level of Gore: Low/Moderate/Heavy
What do you want out of this RP: ( Open ended question, leave blank if you don't care. But it does help me figure a world, whether you are looking smut or a fun adventurous time. )

How Much Smut Do I Want?
Low = Monsters and NPCs will not attempt sexual intercourse, unless you outwardly propose it.
Moderate = Monsters and NPCs will attempt sexual intercourse, but not pursue it unless character is either subdued or currently weakened heavily.
Heavy = Monsters and NPCs will attempt sexual intercourse, but not risk their life. Otherwise, they will take the first advantage they have to do so.
Extreme = ( WARNING, ONLY CHOOSE IF YOU DON'T PLAN FOR A SERIOUS RP. ) Nowhere is safe. Taverns, cities, and even in your own house. NPCs and Monsters will foremost attempt to rape your character, death only being last resort. Sex will be extremely common in the world, pants seeming completely unnecessary.

That will be all for now. I hope to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom