Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Science Fiction Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Planetoid
The Setting:

A residential mobile space station in deep space comprised of human species. It has been zoned for the rich and famous. Either you are an important figure living in comfort and style, or personal property for their pleasure.

The Plot:

It is well known of the cruelty in this particular resident. Slaves cringe when they have learned they are now owned by her. She likes to torture for no reason at all, and humiliate far into the realm of degradation. She has a particular slave who is a favorite, and has owned him for years. She adores his god-like features, reserved intelligence, and un-broken spirit. He can endure much, even to the brink of death, and still not show her an ounce of brokenness.

However one day something goes wrong and the roles are suddenly switched. The device that keeps slaves in check stop working on her favorite. When he realizes this he spins into action, taking her as his hostage. And because there was no one to alert the authorities they can pretty much go for days without anyone noticing. He has no desire for escape, but every intention of getting even with her.

My Preferences:

Private Messaging only
I wrote this as a M/F pairing, but I adore M/M as well.
I can play either role, while preferring the bottom
Post expectancy - 3 paragraphs at least, or more
No mushy characters
I have no limits, even unto death of my character if needs be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom