Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark and not so dark cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

terken

Planetoid
So after a bit of an absence due to personal problems, I'm ready to roll again. And I've got some new interests:

"You can scream now..."

Essentially a home invasion where a girl or woman is made prisoner in her own dwelling for a couple of days. Maybe her husband or live-in boyfriend is away. Maybe her parents went on vacation. In any case, my stalker has been watching her for some time now, waiting for the right moment to strike. Lots of force, bondage, degradation, some pain but nothing extremely violent. Whether the victim starts enjoying the situation is up to my writing partner.

Playing with your food

I play a dragon who has just begun to terrorize a village. Said wyrm demands the sacrifice of the village's most beautiful woman or girl. But in fact the dragon finds demi-humans and humans unpalatable when it comes to food. He really just wants a fucktoy for a bit, and then he'll likely move on to the next village before the killjoy paladins show up. Open to various races of female, and again up to my writing partner how the the victim ultimately feels about the situation.

Bondage light

This involves two people who know each other. They might be co-workers, neighbors, whomever, who have come to realize that they are both into light, banter-filled bondage and finally decide to do something about it. They might even be in a relationship with other people who aren't into bondage. They plan a night or weekend getaway to fulfill their fantasies. I'm looking for a female partner who enjoys bondage but also has a sense of humor about it-- essentially these are friends-with-fetish-benefits.

Some things about me as a roleplayer:

- I write economically, about three or four short paragraphs that provide insight into what my character is thinking and feeling and help move the story along. I do vary it a bit according to my partner's style, but I always advance the plot in some way. I only ask that you as my writing partner also tell me what your character is thinking and feeling. To me, that's the sexiest and most erotic part of online roleplaying.

- I won't be able to post everyday some weeks, and I will do my best to give advance notice if I'm unavailable.

-I like to discuss things OOC to make for a better roleplaying experience, both before we begin, and during the rp itself.

- I'm not into gore or scat.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom