Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♥〃´`) (¸*♥=COME PLAY=♥〃´`) (¸*♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

GangBangMe

Banned
Banished

!!Welcome Potential Role Players!!
I'd like to Welcome You to My RP Info Page. I hope you'll forgive my sudden disappearance yesterday. Anyways, I'd like to say HI and come out and say it, "I ONLY to THREADS" so please don't ask me to do IM's, PM's or TXT's. You'll get rejected and ignored. Other then that please look over my Rabbit Hole and F-List for more details on my limits and such. Thanks.

Here's MyRabbit Hole
Just so you know...I have 3 kind of girls I like to play
1. Horny Teenagers that LOVE older cocks
2. Horny Sluts that will fuck anything (Humans, Animals, Robots, mosters...etc...)
3. Horny Girls ready to get Gang Banged!

My Plots

1. The Toilet Slave (Needs A Male willing to play Multi People & OK with Water Sports ^_*)

scarlett-johansson-ryan-reynolds-husband-wife-married-couple-together-hot-sexy-beautiful-pic-photos-pictures-blonde-blond-hair-timberlake-video-oscar-movie-star-celeb-gossip-blog-news-chica-inc.jpg

Deb Carlson​

Deb had it all; Beauty, Wealth, and almost owns her home. It was stunning to most when they found out she was only 22 years old. Deb hadn't inherited the money either, she started her own internet business. She makes Clit and Cock rings which happened to be more popular then she had thought. One day she was heading home from an outing with her friends when walking passed an ally way she was snatched up and knocked out. Coming too she found herself locked up in a bathroom stall. Unable to move as her arms and legs were chained but left every part of her body revealed and easy to access. Not long after waking up she heard a male's voice and some sort of exchange then a rugged man approached her stall and shut the door, he chuckled looking at her then whipped out his cock....

2. The Anthro Farm (Needs a Male to Play Anthros & Multi Characters.)

Linda was on her way to her new job, the young 18 year old had finally found a Summer Job, and she was hoping it would pay her well enough for her to get a Coach Purse and designer clothes for the upcoming school year (freshman year in college). Having searched the Job AD's, Linda finally found one that payed, $10.50/hour and offered her 40 hours a week plus hours under the table. It was amazing and all she had to do was tend to the animal's once a day from 8am-8pm. Linda wasn't expecting it to me a home filled with Anthros that were more then willing to use and abuse the young girl. When she arrives she sees a note on the door telling her to meet the owner at the barn. Linda goes and when she arrives the barn the doors slam shut and the lights are turned off. When she comes to, she is surrounded by 10 Anthro's who are wanting the young human's body.

mel-sexy-2.jpg

Linda Coleman​

The Anthro's
1. 2 Anthro Horses
2. 2. Anthro Bulls
3. 2 Anthro Pigs
4. 3 Anthro Farm Dogs
5. An Anthro Billy Goat

**Note: They all have Macro Cocks that spray Excessive Cum the smallest cock is 12" long and 3" wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom