Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foot Fetishist male looking for Females to RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

zackseamus

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello.
I am a huge foot (and tickling) fetishist, and am looking for Long Term Female partners to RP with.
PM me for more information about that, but, if any of your character like their feet nibbled, licked, tickled or sucked, we can have some fun. Now, lets jump to some ideas:

- Dungeon -

A medieval village settled in the rounds of a powerful kingdom. The beautiful female ninja Asagi was scouting
between the woods, just to be kidnapped and thrown into the dungeon of the kingdom. She barelly knew
she was about to be in the hands of a huge foot fetishists

- Enslaving -

Another Medieval fantasy, the beautiful knight Faiye was the leader of the Blue Knights, until they confronted the Barbarians of the Silver Mountain. She passed out in combat, and woke up just to find herself in the leader's Tent, Aggron. She would go through a lot of trouble there.

- Clip Making -

A beautiful College girl named Anna was a Foot Model. She was one of the best paid, and also most known foot model around, until she got kidnapped by a group of video producers, with the intention of making ''non consensual fetish'' videos with her, all the time being filmed and broadcasted.

- The Policewoman in danger -

Aya was a beautiful FBI agent, aways ahead of everyone, until she got stuck in a trap she could never get out. The case was about a female kidnapper. She had him. Just in her hands, but when she went to the spot, it was just a trap. And now she woke up in his own place just to find herself....

- Villain x Hero -

I could play any of these two. Could be a male heroe that kidnaps a female vilain, or a male villain that kidnaps a female hero. In either way, lots of tickling involved.

- Romance -

Nina just got involved with the Italian Mafia. She saw a crime, they were kidnapping a girl. And they saw her, just before she ran. Then her nightmare began. They sent a letter saying she will be caught within the next few days. The good thing is that she was not alone. In her runs between the city, she finds Alex, another young boy that has also witnessed the crime, and along they must find away of getting out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom