Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non-human Plots and Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsizedork

Planetoid
Hi!! :3
I'm Jay (Short for Jayde, my real name) =3

Now...lets get to know eachother shall we.
I am 20 years old, female and I live in the cold, rainy place of the UK. I love sex in rps, it gives the rp a sense of realism and I love romance and fluffiness, my weakness is a good fluffy love story. Im a very open person, and I can answer almost any question honestly.
Im engaged to a man i've been with for 4 years (Therefore Im not a horndog, and Im looking for a story not an accuse to cyber) and I've been rping since the age of 13.

As for roleplaying-

* At least 3-4 paragraphs per intro and 1-2 per post.
* Good grasp of English
* I prefer males who play male characters and females who play female characters as their Main. NCPs or Temp characters I dont mind)
* Good character development
* Creative
* Im am on a cock hunt at present, therefore FxF are out of the question, hooweevveerr, if event arises in the rp that requires or would make the rp interesting, I will do FxF and MxM. But not as the main pairing and dont expect it to happen. No Ladies of Elliquiy please, even though you are all lovely, only Lords.
* Long Term Rp
* Just because it has sex in it, doesnt mean we need Instant Romance and instant sex. Unless, the plot requires it. I flourish on more on Long Term rps with a detailed story. Not ones based on sex alone

I am dyslexic so you will have to forgive the odd spelling mistake but I make up the lack of big words with length of posts and creativity with characters, plots and twists.
Im a creative individual, I would like you to be too and to be able to come up with events and carry the rp with me, instead of just letting me do it. I love twists and comical events also and I like character sheets.

Things I simply cant tolerate-

* Oneliners
* Broken English
* Basic intros (As in - No detail of characters looks, past and present)
* Chat Speak
* Characters below the age of 18
* Anyone who has the IQ of a glass of water. Please be able to hold a descent conversation with me

Ons-
Vaginal, Anal, Oral ect
Men who love women. Not just in a sexual way, in a deep conecting way. Compliments. Touch. Love. And of course, men who love to pleasure women ;)
Fluffy romance love story - I am a sucker to this. But I also love Love/Hate relationships and casual sex with hidden feelings relationships and even forbidden ones, they can all bit abit fluffy. I love the fluff, and if you give it to me, I will indeed love you!
Bondage - Not yet tried this
Forced Sex - Now...this is different than Rape. When I say forced...that even though she is rejecting it, you are still looking after her such as, making her wet and making sure she is comfortable and not hurting.
Non-Human partners - Angels, Demons, elves, made up races - You name it, I'll love it. (However, not too keen on beings like Centaurs, Trolls ect)
Creative Characters - Im sick of the usual, give me something unique and I'll love you!
Drama, Twists and Darkness - Love them all!

Maybe -
Pregnancy - I've not done anything that has involved this yet, I would love to try it out.
Dom and Sub - Im not a big fan of this, but the plot needs it then so be it.
Sex Based Rps - Not a big fan of this either.

Offs-
Insest
Humiliation (Inc Cum facials. I find it degrading)
Underage
Bestiality (if shapeshifters then its fine)
Toilet fetishes (Inc vomit)
Rape (Different to forced, since rape is 'Im gonna fuck you and I dont care if it hurts)
Pain and torture
Non creative characters - Theres only so many times I force a smile of the mentioning of a guys 10" cock in the intro. Save it for when the sex does happen lads. Im interested on what creativity and personality you have to offer, not what is in your underwear.

I rp over Pms, Email, YIM and Forums. Take your pick! But to do ask that everyone PM me to discuss first! Dont reply here.

Plots! (All of which, I am craving!)

Anthro x Human - Totally craving!!!!
http://th01.deviantart.net/images3/PRE/i/2005/147/8/1/Anthro_Dragon_Dracan_by_Xroynedracenihfern.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/310/1/d/anthro_dragon___commission_by_drakainaqueen-d32b18k.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/032/8/2/Nara_anthro_by_Zerwolf.png
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/112/b/b/__Iron_Can__t_Bite___Anthro_by_PookaWitch.jpg
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs9/PRE/i/2006/039/3/a/Dark_Fox_by_Fox_Dev.jpg
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/314/4/5/Black_Gold_Tiger_by_lady_cybercat.jpg

The Anthro's are somewhat like gods, Stronger, faster and more powerful than any human. Each has its own powers.
In order for you to walk the mortal world, you must make a pact with a human. A bond and they become somewhat like soul mates. Its the only way humans can have powers, but for a price. Sight, hearing, speech, mortaility, ect.
or perhaps the Anthros are live among humans and you and my character are mercs or traders?
Modern or Medieval.
You can be ANY animal, inc mythical ones. You will have human behavour with hints of animalistic bits (growls, roars, violent anger)
As for sex, I expect it! You will be larger in length and thickness than any human. I dont mind non human shaped cocks, but no barbed or knotted.
(We could reverse it if you ask nicely. Me being the Anthro and you the human)

Demon/Angels/Neko Like beings -

Modern or medieval.
Any animal or demon is accepted.

Any of the following plot ideas are compatable with any of the above - Your plot/character ideas are very much welcome!

Plot Idea 1) There is a necromancer which at first, started out as a job, bringing loved ones back to life ect. It made him go insane and therefore terriorising the world with the undead (humans, animals and dragons).

Plot idea 2) There are 5 gems that are said to grant the user ultimate powers. We go looking for them, fighting the others who also may have one or are looking for them

Plot idea 3) Maybe one hunting the other for slave

Neko pet- (Only sex based rp)

I will play a female neko like character and she is your pet. She lives to please you and only you. Perhaps you are rich man who bought her? You keep her in your mantion? Or maybe you found her and took her home to your appartment. Looking for her to be a slave. Only rp I do that will be sex based.
Space for group (if you bring your friends over to enjoy her too which I dont mind playing another person), bondage and forced sex. Willing to go for kinks that I wouldn't normally - humiliation and perhaps some beastiality. Welcoming ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom