Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girl

Planetoid
My ideas are rough. We can talk in PM to find out what we both want for story and kinks. I play by PM/Thread/and Email. I'm not doing IM role plays right now for time reasons. I'm reasonable in terms of grammar and spelling, but I rarely do really long posts (think in terms of 5 to 15 lines of text as my average; if you're doing 7 lines of text, I'll be in the 6 to 10 line range most responses, if you do 1 line of text, I'll probably get bored; if you do 30 lines of text, you're going to be writing more than I do).

I made mom my high school fetish project.

Make me a slut-doll.

Come on, it’ll be fun.

You sure this will make me better?

The Gangster

Current Fantasy Slave Concept

Joseph the son of Jacob originally came from Narland where his grandfather had settled. At 17, he was sold as a slave to an important man named Potiphar, an assistant to the Arulian King. Because Joseph proved skilled, Potiphar made him his helper, and put him in charge of everything that he owned. Eventually, the Arulian King recognized Joseph and granted his freedom, plus the position of chief scribe in charge of all the land of Arulian.
Joseph had many enemies who were jealous, because he had risen to such a position of power from the very depths of slavery. Worse, Joseph had many brothers and he had inserted them into positions of power throughout the Arulian Kingdom.

One of his enemies studied the situation carefully. Joseph was too skilled and loved by the King for a direct strike. But Joseph had a beautiful twenty-year old daughter named Jazra. Palace educated, Joseph intended for her a high ranking marriage, perhaps as high as a prince. In looking into the situation, this man—the enemy of Joseph—realized that Jazra was born while Joseph was still a slave.

While Joseph had been freed by the Arulian King, no decree had ever been issued for his daughter. This presented an interesting possibility. Once a year, the King held a grand joust. The winner of the joust was allowed to choose any one possession belonging to the King as his reward. There were limits. You couldn’t choose the King’s crown or sword or any of his myriad of unique jewel pieces. But you could choose a slave girl. There was nothing unique about a slave girl and if the king rejected the choice, it would mean a great loss of face for the king. If someone working for this enemy of Joseph won the contest and if he chose Jazra, what greater humiliation could be inflicted on the usurper Joseph than to see his daughter enslaved, humiliated, and brought low?

black hand said:
the slut doll or auction one sound fun

Thanks Black Hand. I sent you a PM. For anyone wanting to chat about role plays, just send me a direct PM and I'll definitely respond even if its just to say I'm currently swamped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom