Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom search. [MxF only.] Craving: Naruto. Some DMC would also be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Pixel

Super-Earth
Where fairies roam free to eat your hair! 8D

• Introductions

• Hello there! Welcome. ^^

I'm Little Pixel, you can call me Pixel though. Pix also works. :3

I like to keep my introductions short - anything you'd like to know about me you can ask me later on. But I guess I can tell you I'm a female, nineteen years old...oh, and I'm on the GMT/WET timezone. (I'm usually on from 4-5 pm to midnight, my time. May be handy to know.)

Now, this search is to find people to play a couple particular fandoms with me.
          I'm mostly looking for Canon x Original Character (mine)...but I may be willing to do OC x OC, depending on the fandom. I'm sorry to say I won't play a canon myself, though, as it's something I can't seem to get comfortable with.
          I'm mostly looking for long term, but I may also do short term roleplays...

If that's alright with you, then please keep reading. ^^

Rules & Requirements

• Creativity & Cooperation
          I don't want to plan everything alone, nor come up with every twist for the roleplay. So be ready, willing and able to contribute, or please...don't bother.

Respect
          I don't think asking you to respect my preferences and limitations, as I will yours, is too much to ask...
          In terms of sex scenes, (which is mostly what I'm talking about in this rule) have a look here.
          Otherwise, a quick mention: I don't play, or play with futas/herms of any kind. Full Male x Full Female only. Also, I don't play characters younger than 14 or older than 19...

Literacy
          No one liners! They make me sad. ;_; I'm not asking for 10 paragraphs per post - in fact, I prefer to keep things more relaxed - but I NEED something to work with! So 1-3 paragraphs per post at least, please.

Spell, punctuate and use grammar at a decent level, in the least. I'm not asking for absolute perfection (heck, I'm far from perfect, myself) and I'm certainly not not going to freak out over typos or anything, but I can't roleplay with you if your posts have so many errors they make me cringe. x.x

No chatspeak, no leetspeak, no @fancy~%~$ymb0ls. No **, -- or :: for actions. Don't like them. Thank you. ^^

Write in the 3rd person, past tense. Present tense I guess is also acceptable...but...yeah, anything else feels weird. x.x

Fandoms

• Naruto (Shippuuden)
          I'm up to date with the anime, but only know a few things going on in the manga.
          Willing to do a variety of setups for this one...just not pre-timeskip.

Canons I would like:
          Sasuke (may have one or two vague ideas for it)
          Naruto
          (And maybe others. I like too many canons to name. <.<; )

Might do OC x OC.

Devil May Cry
          Read about 1 and 2, played 3 and 4. Know nothing of the Manga or Anime.

Canons I would like:
          Dante
          Vergil

Will not do OC x OC.

Inheritance Cycle (Eragon)
          The series the book Eragon belongs to. THE BOOK. The movie, while somewhat enjoyable, should not be given any sort of relation to the books...talking about it may trigger ranting. You have been warned.
          OH. For something actually important - I've read all the books. :3

Canons I would like:
          Eragon
          Murtagh
          Oromis

Willing to do OC x OC.

There are a few more fandoms I'm familiar with, so feel free to ask about one not mentioned.

Now, all done!
Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom