Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Bars (Prison Orgy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty tiled her head and saw the night guard stick out his cock as if he was giving her some bait. She haven't had good sex for a long time, especially when she was in a jail that was all women. It wasn't fair of the man to tease her life he did and got her wet with anticipation. That man needed to be taught a lesson. The jumpsuit that she wore increased the heat of her body and that had to be fixed right away. The brunette slowly took off her clothing, showing off those voluptuous body to the guard and the other girls for that matter. Her measurements were 34C-24-34, nothing but pure sexiness. She also sported a rose tattoo as her tramp stamp. In some spots of her body, the bruises remained, as they didn't heal as quickly as she would hope. Nevertheless, relieving such tension sounded lovely for the innocent prisoner.

She walked over to the other cell to join in on the fun with a wicked smile on her face. "I see you have a naughty bunch. Shame on you."

Tyson looked around the cell, the naughty prison girls all about the room just waiting for the fun to begin. The man gave a quick smile and walked towards the ladies; his cock large and horny. He observed all the girls nude and then proceeded to sit down on the bed, "I got you this far, how about you dears begin by relieving me of that work tension..." He smiled, rubbing his penis down with his bare hand. He had hoped for a nice blowjob to start them all off, it was one way to get a party started.

slowly sliding away from Cookie when Tyson came to the bed Jinx smiled. "well if it's attention you're needing i'm sure atleast one of us can help you" sliding her attention to the only male in the room she started by kissing the head of his cock. "you definatly taste tense" slowly working her tongue down his shaft she reached one of her hands in to massage his balls. he felt full and heavy with sperm, ready for the tasting.

Groaning softly, she kneeled down next to Jinx. Watching as she took his balls in her hand. Kat took his shaft and licked the side. Kissing and sucking up to the head of it. Bringing her hand to rest on Jinxs inner leg. The pair could do wonders together on him.

"Shes right.. You do taste tense... But, I'm sure we can all fix that. Don't you think?" Kissing the tip, she moved onto it and sucked a few minutes, tHen moved.

Misty made her way behind the guard as Kat and Jinx worked on his cock. There was a hint of jealously, but she wasn't going to show such in front of them. Her hands began to work on his shoulders, knowing that long nightly shifts don't do a body good. "Be sure to milk him good ladies," the brunette said as she rested her head for a moment. "I'm sure that you give each of us a ride of your nice cock once you're relieved don't you think?"

more then happy to share his cock with Kat Jinx licked one side of his shaft while she licked the other and sucked on the head. happily licking and massaging Tyson Jinx glanced up and saw Misty. the look on her face said that she wanted some cock action too, but all the girls would get their turn she supposed. not wanting to worry about it anymore Jinx went alittle lower, as Kat sucked on the head of Tyson's cock, and started to suck on his balls.

Moaning into his cock, she moved. Feeling Jinx move to his balls, she moved to te top of his head once more. Moving faster and harder the more she went. Looking up as she went, she pulled away. "How does that feel..? Great?" Grinning she moved back onto him.

Moving her hands up to his chest, she clawed and massaged his chest.

(( Sorry for the inactivity... let's just get this started again. =) ))

Tyson moaned as the girls moved about his body; taking his large cock into proportion with their tiny hands and tongues and each did their part. He moved his hands into Kat's hair as Jinx began sucking on his balls, moving his fingers back and forth through her head as she sucked his massive member.

"Euphoric, dear..." Tyson winked at Kat, responding to her previous question.
The man looked toward Misty, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her in close. He wrapped his arm around her bare back and used his other hand to tease her stomach and slowly massage the girl's immense breasts.

"Do you want to feel good, too?" He asked the girl.

hearing Tyson's words Jinx watched as he worked on Misty. bringing herself up she used her breasts to massage them against his balls. Jinx wouldn't admit it, but she did get off by watching other people work.

Misty arched her head back, feeling the guard touch her beautiful breasts. Moans started to escape her lips as he groped on her globed flesh repeatedly. "Oh yes I want to feel good," she told him.

Feeling Jinx move up to massage his balls with her breasts, she moved herself. Standing up, she trailed her fingers up and down his chest. Leaning in to kiss his neck, moving up and down his chest. Biting and nibbiling as she went. She could hear Misty
talking, the sound of Jinx's breasts moving against his balls.
Groaning softly, she moved a hand down to his shaft.
Pulling and moving at it as she kisses his chest.

Tyson continued fondling Missy, using his tongue then to suck her breasts - taking little nips around the skin as he did.
Feeling Kat move up toward his chest, stroking the shaft of his cock now, Tyson moved Jinx's head with a hand over to his cock, still throbbing and soaked in saliva. The man pressed the girl's mouth on his long, hot rod as Kat rubbed him out into her throat now and his testicles still cushioned by Jinx's breasts.

accepting Tyson's hand to guild her down Jinx happily took his cock into her mouth. greedily suckin on his cock she worked only half of his cock in and out of her mouth as she kept squeezing his balls between her breasts. she was getting so wet and turned on, hearing the sounds of everyone's pleasure.

Tyson stood back from the girls, his cock growing and twitching with excitement, he had done one on ones, but these girls had forged quite the partnership, though in the end he was always used to winning. Tyson sat up from the bed and turned to face all the ladies, "Who's ready for the main course?" He asked, ready to stick his rod in and plug one of the eager, sexy prison-girls.

"Me!" She spoke out loudly and quickly She had been tired of all this foreplay. She wanted the real thing now. Moving over to him, she kissed his lips deeply as her hands wrapped around his neck. Grinning softly. "I do.. Won't you take me?"

moving over to Misty as Kate went to Tyson Jinx didn't want to be left out of the fun. "i'm sure we can entertain each other while we wait our turn" Jinx prompted Misty. holding one of Misty's breasts in her hand Jinx groped and massaged her breast while her mouth went to the other breast and licked and sucked on the nipple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom