Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Bars (Prison Orgy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
Tyson Asher works the late shift at the women's prison as a night guard, patrolling the cells and keeping an eye out on the girls.
Although he does take his job very seriously, that's not to say he doesn't have a good time on duty; for Tyson is renown for making his prisoners happy by dominating their helpless bodies behind bars. Some enjoy his constant toying and even look forward to his midnight "arrival" every day, though others must give themselves away by force so as they don't receive a worse punishment when secretly they enjoy the man's visit just the same.

It was midnight once more and Tyson was on the prowl, searching for some barely legal action as most recently it had been the naughty sixteen-year-olds making it into the big house. The man of only twenty-six himself began his stroll through the cells, waving his baton around until finally stopping at a couple girls who had been put together as roomies.
He smirked, knocking the baton against the cell bars and proceeded to draw their attention. Know doubt by now they knew who he was from stories, and Tyson was just about ready to fill them in with the big details. "Laundry time, girls. Time to take those dirty things off." He said - starting his night off.

Of course she had heard the stories. Almost as soon as she had arrived, all the other females were telling the pair about how the night guard made his rounds. Taking some by force, others willingly. Katerina Graham didn't know which she would be. Still trying to process the fact that she was in prison. What a way to spend my life. She thought as she set down. Leaning against the wall.
It wasn't much, two beds, a sink and a toilet. One window. Shrugging, she turned towards her cellmate.

"I'm Katerina... I hope we can get along.." She spoke right before she heard the clinging of the night stick against the cell bars. Looking up, she stood and walked to the doors. Seeing the man everyone told her about. Smirking, she heard him speak. "So your the famous night guard?" Hearing his words, she smiled. "Oh? Laundry? But it's going to be cold without anything to wear."

"Names Cookie" The girl replied. "And I 'm sure we will get along, besides it not us I'm worried about" she said. The 5'6 Texas native spoke in her hometown accent. Cook had been to jail before in her younger year for stealing, but they were just petty crimes. Now she had a much bigger sentence to fill. So she had stolen few cars from a few people and sold their parts. Cookie was a brunette with deep blue eyes and tattoo on her right butt cheek of the Cookie Monster. She was hoping to stay on good behavior so she could get out early.

"Shit.."She said under breath as the prison guard approached. "Laundry? At this time of night?" She said before doing the math in her head. "Oh I know what you want honey and it ain't laundry." She smirked.

"I think we will." Cookie... What a very interesting name.. Looking down at the orange jumpsuit, she shook her head. It wasn't even dirty. When she looked down, her long black hair fell before her on each side. Just like Cookie, she had bright blue eyes. Looking back up, she heard her speak to the night guard.

The pair of them seemed very stubborn all ready.. But maybe not. Walking closer to the girl, she shook her head. "We know what you want, and just like cookie said... It's no our clothes."

(Sorry if I wasn't suppose to post. First group rp on here...)

((You're doing great!))

Tyson became excited. The two seemed into it, so just as they were he would play off his role to perfection, putting the girls in the palm of his hand and watching them melt.

"Well then if that's what you think, why don't you undress each other just so I can make sure I know what I want." He smiled, feeling aroused already as he observed the roomies' supple and voluptuous figures, admiring their curves and the beauty within their appearance.

"Question" Cookie interrupted by raising a finger. "What if we don't want our clothes taken off?" She said folding her arms across her chest. Of course he wanted to watch to hot girls make out in front of him. He was just like any man she'd dealt with before. "What do we get in return, better yet what are ya' gonna do if we told ya we weren't gonna' do it anyway?" She questioned. Her eyes flashing in the dim pale light of the room. The corners of her mouth began to curl up as if she were about to smile.

She came up to the door just tapped it. "Just exactly how big are you anyway?" She questioned. Hearing he was somewhere between 6 to 8 inches. She wanted to get that information straight from horses mouse.

She liked cookie, she was fiesty just like herself was. "Yes, what if we dont want to take our clothes off? You just want to watch us make out infront of you." Shrugging softly, she leaned against the corner of the wall where the cell door was fastened in. "Hmmm... I bet he'll force us to do it anyway. If we deny. Is'nt that right?" Of course, Cookie went and asked how big he was. Wondering herself, she smiled at the question.

This should be interesting... Pushing her hands in the side pockets of the jumpsuit, she waited for him to answer all of the questions the pair had given him.

Tyson shook his head, "If you girls don't comply, I guess you'll never know my true size then." The man grinned. Tyson didn't mind a challenge, though couldn't keep up with a chase either. He liked it most when his girls lied down and accepted his dominance, though hopefully these two wouldn't be too tough to break. Tyson was hungry and wanted to get down to some real action real fast.

"It's a shame too," He responded once more, "Though I supposed I'll just have to find another willing pair to have some fun with." He nodded, knowing the two wouldn't last long with out something to relieve them. Prison got lonely.

"Aww c'mon, ya can't keep two gals wondering. I just wanted to see if it's worth it. I'd sure hate to get all hot and bothered for a mini sausage. Things like that aggravate a girl." she mused before blowing him a kiss. "Last thing ya want is to aggravated chicks in a cell...ain't fun." Turning her back she went over to her bed and sat. Leaning back against the wall she tapped her finger nails against. "IT is a shame isn't it?" She said smirking. She'd be a way better tease than any of those girls he'd been fooling with.

"Mini-Sausage?" Tyson said with inquiry. He began undoing his belt, pants, and finally released the once restrained beast.
He smirked, dragging out the moment for as long as he could. "That would be one giant mini-sausage, love. Now, take off your clothing unless you'd rather wait out your sentence wondering what could've been of tonight, ladies."

Tyson penis was exceptionally large - reaching to almost 11 inches in length and about 3 in width. There were only few who could holster such an enormous mound within their vagina, though mostly his would cause some minor stretching of the female's canal and of course in the worst cases, though surprisingly most erotic, penetrate their cervix as well.

Her eyes widened as she saw how big he was. It wasn't a mini sausuge at all. "Hmm.. That's not a mini- sausge at all..." Grinning, she nodded towards Cookie. "Ive never been good at teasing... but I am sure Cookie can teach me."

Shrugging, she closed her eyes. "But then prison can get lonely.. But we could wait until your not on duty.. Have fun without you."

Tyson sniggered, "And that's really what you're going to fall back on? You know after you've seen this you can only question fun, right? If you girls wanna have a party you're gonna have to be obedient." He smiled still, shaking his head. They were making this unnecessarily hard, though Tyson was no dog and wouldn't pretend to be their pet - chasing these two around like an animal.

"Now then, what's it gonna be? Are you two gonna be good girls or bad?"

Shrugging, she moved to her bed and laid down. Crossing her arms, she looked at the ceiling. "I choose good girl." Pausing, she continued. "But then next time.. I'll probably be opposite. Keep you guessing."

Grinning, she looked up. Seeing what the night guard was doing, his face expression. Trying to read the man. Giving up after a few minutes.

Tyson turned back to look at the other girl now, just imagining what she must've been thinking, "How about you, girl? Do want to have a good time tonight?" He winked, hoping she wouldn't be as stubborn as the other. Just picturing the two together naked made him horny, and as his cock was still exposed, it rose with arousal and reached to just about a foot long, sticking inside the cell between the bars.
It throbbed and twitched with blood pumping through it like gas in a jet, though all he could think about was these two and how he could break them in tonight.

She couldn't hide her amusement at all. The guard was so cocky with himself it was almost cute. She shrugged. " I guess you offer and I receive right?" She said with a smile before pushing herself up off the bed. "Alright then, soldier show us what ya got." She stated. A little entertainment couldn't be bad, besides who knew maybe she could get out this dump.

Opening the cell block with a push of a button, Tyson stepped inside the chamber where the two girls awaited him. He slid the bars close behind him and walked over to the bed. He had been glad things were going to go down his way, because Tyson would not accept otherwise. "Now, ladies, your laundry... please." He winked, beginning to unbutton his uniform and toss his clothing around the cell. He wanted to get these two ready for the ride of their lives, something they would only look back on with excitement and awe.

hearing the convesation that was going on on the other side of her cell Jinx couldn't help but speek up. "hey over there, if you're going to do something why not get the neighbors involved?" Jinx already had her jump suit off and her hand working her pussy. with her bleach blond hair cut short Jinx had a small scar across her right cheek. her naked skin was pale all over, the only evidence that her hair wasn't actually blond was the trimmed black curls between her legs.

she'd been in for about a week and she'd heard so many rumers about the hot night guard; though this was the first time those rumors were being confirmed as true. she'd imagened the night guard visiting her so many times since she heard the first rumor. before she'd been sent to prison her first thought was how was she going to get any action in the clink? but now the opertunity arose "come on, i'll make it worth your wile". sliding from her bed she pressed her naked body against the bars her round breasts and hardened nipples pressed against the cool bars with her hands reaching as far up the bars as she could get them.

Tyson grinned, turning away from the two sprawled out on the bed to the new girl who seemed like she wanted it the most. With pleasure, the man pressed another button, opening the blonde's cell as well, letting the hot, nude, and bothered girl wander into the adjacent cell on her own. She seemed to be worth Tyson's time.
"Look what we have here, girls. A voyeur. I guess I wouldn't mind someone as young and voluptuous as yourself joining my party. How old are you, sweetheart?" He questioned, moving his palm against the contours of this one's fair, bare and curvaceous skin. He turned his head slightly back to the other girls, giving them a little nudge and a wink to let them know how Tyson wanted them; jumpsuits off like this girl.

slowly walking into the cell Jinx had one hand on her hip while the other swung back and forth as she walked. feeling his hand touched her body she pressed herself agains this side with a wicked smiled "i'm old enough to know what it want but still young enough to get it". with the hand at her side rising up she started to rub the buldge between his legs "and i definatly want what's in here".

walking away from him to join the girls she went to Cookie and kissed her lips slowly "come on, lets show him what we want". unashamed of her naked body she let her hands caress Cookie's cheek "it's right there for the taking". winking at the girls Jinx knew that three girls against one guy was plenty to get what all of them wanted weither he was ready or not.

Seeing him walk into the cell, she smiled softly. Then, hearing the clinking
of the doors close, she knew it was a matter of time before he started to strip. She was right. Sitting up, she watched as he stripped. Throwing them about the room. Seeing his naked body definitly made her wetter then she had been.
Standing, Kat started to take the jumpsuit off. Revealing perfectly shaped breasts, perfectly shaped ass. The jump suit really hid all of those features. Throwing it into the pile of clothes already on the floor. Katerina noticed a new girl come in, already working Cookie and the guard.
"Hmp.." It was like she wasn't even there. Crossing her arms, she made her way to Tyson. "So, big man. What do you think?" Turning around infront of him, she modeled her fully naked body.

Tyson took Katerina by the hand, drawing her in close so her naked figure pressed against his and her breasts squeezed against his chest.
"I think we found a new look for you, darling." He smirked, running his hand down her back and settling his brawny fingers beside the girl's supple butt. He leaned in to kiss her, sticking his tongue in the girl's throat and then releasing. It was only about time till another girl joined anyway, might as well try to have a good foursome before then.

"How are you doing over there, 'Cookie'?" Tyson smiled, still feeling up Kat as he peered behind her neck, watching as Jinx kissed her.

Smiling softly as she felt his hands trailing down her back, that had always been the most sensitive part on her. Taking her own hands and wrapping them around his neck, pulling herself closer to him. Grinning, she started kissing his neck. Trailing from his ear to his chest and back up. Even starting to nibble on it. "Looks like she's doing
fine if you ask me..." Smiling, she shrugged and contiuned to kiss, this time on the other side of his neck.

Sighing deeply, Misty looked up inside her crummy jail cell. She didn't truly belong here at all. The woman sent to jail because she acted on self-defensive against an abusive husband. Her attorneys tried to plead their case to a judge but to no avail as she was sentenced to ten years in jail on second-degree murder. Currently twenty-seven years old, the brunette already served one-fifth of her jail time. It wasn't difficult to connect the dots and figure out how things worked around here, although she had yet to be regarded with any special attention from any of the guards, officials, or anyone otherwise. She kept to herself for the most part, concerning herself simply with self-preservation for as long as she could. Despite her attractiveness, she was fairly quiet and reserved.

Lying on the bed, she heard the sounds of women going at it with the night guard again. Sex was the mainstay during such dull times. Sometimes it disturbed her, but deep down inside it excited her. When she wasn't subject to the good treatment, she would often masturbate her pussy to bring herself off to an orgasm. It gone on at least three times a week – every week. The woman wanted more than fingers inside her cunt. A quiet sigh passed from her lips as her emerald green eyes began to glance here and there.

seeing the look of displeasure in Katerina's face Jinx smiled. "i'm sorry sweetness," Jinx apologized "i didn't think you wanted me as much as you wanted him". letting her hands slide down Cookie's body she stoped just short of her thighs before sliding her hands back up to start fondling the woman's breasts. slowly turning her full attention to Cookie Jinx started to nip and suck on the her neck. tasting and smelling the fresh woman sent.

with her legs stratling Cookie's left, Jinx slowly pushed her right leg out to expose her pussy. once her hand trailed back down the woman's body, she didn't stop at her thighs. sliding her hand down, she danced her finger nails lighlty over Cookie's pussy lips before sliding back up again to tease her clit.

Looking over toward Misty in the cell next to theirs, Tyson reached around the bars, ogling the woman's voluptuous body, "Hey, are you looking for a good time? The party's over here when you feel like joinin', sister."
He winked as his cock extended between the bars. He had been one horn-dog at the time, one that needed to be put down. Tyson couldn't wait for the fun and games to really start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom