Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxM] Unless You Can Convince me Otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthunter

Planetoid
Hello folks. I'm looking for some MxM roleplaying. I'm pretty easy to impress and keep happy. I've seen too many posts here at BMR where people start out saying: 'I'm really a nice person" and then go on to totally trash 98% of the entire BMR community with what they HATE. I, blatantly, can't stand this sort of nonsense, and so, I figured, the best way to find a good roleplay, was to post my own desires.

First a bit about me:

mattny.jpg

Education: College student (Accounting B.S.)
Job/Profession: Banker
Orientation: Bi

I'm looking for the following in a roleplay partner:

1. Literate - I'm no grammar-Nazi or anything, but I like to be able to easily read what you're typing, because what you're saying/doing is important to me.

2. Post Length - I'm looking for at least a paragraph (some shorter is alright), just to help keep the story going. I usually write about 2-3 paragraphs, if not more, simply because I love doing it that way. I don't expect nor require you to match my post length. Whatever works, on a case-by-case basis.

3. Friendly attitude - I can't roleplay with someone who's upset, angry, sad, or boring. It's hard to make a roleplay fun when someone is being rude or blatantly not replying.

4. Regular posting - I prefer that a regular time-span exists as much as possible between posts. I don't expect you to post every hour, but if you want to, you are more than welcome to. I just can't have posts being days-on-end without some sort of notice as to when you'll be back. Sorry for those who might not have the time to meet this need of mine.

5. Detail - I'm looking for more than, "I began blowing you". Some sort of nitty-gritty detail is good. Remember your five senses... throwing one out there at the right moment can just light up the roleplay. Always remember... 'smell' is a great sense most people neglect in roleplays.

6. FUN - Every person I roleplay with needs to be having fun with the roleplay... if not, let me know, and we'll work things out. Be open, honest, and feel welcome to ask me any question you'd like... offer ideas, and make constructive criticism to an extent. I am here to get better at this and enjoy my free time, and I want you to enjoy your time as well.

With that being said and done, see my signature for my Rabbit Hole. Below is a quick list of YES's and NO's.

----------

YES
Softcore & Hardcore
Large dicks
Small(er) dicks
Muscled boys
Skinny boys
PLOT
DETAILS
ROMANCE
SEX
FUN
-- Drama (Not everything goes perfectly in real-life! A Huge +++)
Realism

NO
Scat
Torture
Watersports (unless convinced)
Anything listed in my Rabbit Hole NO list
ULTRA-FEMME (Can be somewhat femme, but overly girly... not my thing; I am proud to be a twink, but I've got a backbone).
----------

Pairing Ideas:

High School/College (Anything involving this, except TeacherxStudent unless convinced)
Workplace (BossxSubordinate, Coworkers, etc...)
Construction Workers
Cowboys (modern)
Soldiers (romance here would be a big plus ;))

Practically any pairing works for me. Just shoot me a PM or post here (prefer PM), and ask me... I'll let you know.

I do Forum and YIM roleplays. I'm available most nights around 6pm EST during the week (have school/work until 5:30pm EST most days).

If you have any ideas, questions, thoughts... let me know. I'm more than willing to figure it out with you. Open to a lot of things.

P.S.:

I'm up for some DOM/SUB if you want, though I prefer to switch on occasion. If you have a specific DOM/SUB plot idea, let me know... we can figure that out :D

Thank you all so very much for checking out this request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom