Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadowrun Role Play - Seeking Female Character(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvine

Star
Hello there, Blue Moon Community, I am returning from a rather unexpected hiatus; damn internet provider got their britches in a twist over their own mistake with an automatic payment. I don’t advise subscribing for automatic payments after this mess, by the way. Anyway, the return of my internet bring me once again to the world of online role playing with a renewed sense of just what it is that I am looking for so I have decided to allow my old ad to die and write up a new one.

I am, as the title of this thread implies, interested in Shadowrun based role play. Yes, Shadowrun, the old D6 based tabletop role playing game; the wonderful bastard child who was conceived when reality, fantasy, and science fiction all hooked up one Saturday night for a sexy, messy, and drunken orgy.

First, I will address some of the basics such as available role playing mediums, my role playing dos and don’ts, and a general list of ‘goes’ and ‘no goes’ on the kink list. After I have covered the basics, I will introduce the character that I wish to play as the most followed by a small list of sample plots/scenarios. If this character isn’t your thing but you still wish to role play with me in the Shadowrun world then don’t be afraid to request something else. I love making new character ideas and I will try to flesh them out with just as much detail. If you have your own ideas for a plot, that’s fine too.

Role Playing Mediums:

* Forum Thread
* Yahoo Instant Messenger (YIM)
* AOL Instant Messenger (AIM)

Keeping Me Interested (Dos):

* Creativity is paramount! I am a fairly creative person when the mood strikes me and an idea weasels its way into my sadistic little mind. Don’t let me be the only one contributing to the role play! I am fairly good at rolling with the punches in RP so if an idea crosses your mind that you think might make the scene interesting in any way then implement it. No need to run it by me and no need to tiptoe around like you’re walking through a field of broken glass.
* If a story is making you uncomfortable then speak up. Role play is a hobby and if we are playing out a story together then it should be something that we both enjoy. If something is making you uncomfortable for any reason or you just feel like the story has lost its appeal then just be honest about it. If there is anything that we could do to fix it then we will try to fix it but if not then no biggie. Maybe we can try another story angle.
* Write with a certain degree of literacy! Misspelled words, occasional incorrect punctuation, or the rare grammatical mistake aren’t going to bother me in the least; I make mistakes myself. However, if you replace the word ‘are’ with the letter ‘R’ or you replace ‘you’ with the letter ‘U’ then I am going to say something about it and potentially stop the RP.
* There’s more to RP than sex! Give me a little bit story, some plot, some substance to the characters, anything that shows that you’re interested in more than playing out your character getting fucked. Eroticism is bound to happen; this is an erotic RP forum, after all. Sex, sex, and more sex does not make a good story in my opinion, however.
* Don’t be afraid to talk to me outside of RP. If you don’t really feel like role playing but you want someone to talk to then let me know. I don’t mind friendly chatter in the least.

Pushing Me Away (Don’ts):

* Do not blur the lines between role play and reality. Through RP, we are partners in creating a story and if you wish to communicate outside of RP then we can be friends but I am not your boyfriend.
* Do not expect me to always be here to entertain you. I would say that I am available about eighty percent of the time. I am unemployed but I am a volunteer firefighter and often times I may have to leave unexpectedly if I am role playing on my laptop at the station. I may only be a volunteer but I take what I do seriously and oftentimes what I do could be the difference between someone’s life and death. If you can’t respect that then don’t bother messaging me.

Key Kinks:

* Domination – Domination is my biggest kink and one that will assuredly appear in any RP that I participate in. Domination has always been a big part of all of my relationships even outside of RP and it is something that I like to believe that I can play well on many levels from gentle, romantic dominance to brutal rape dominance.
* Bondage – This is another key kink that I like to feature in my RP and enjoy on many levels. It can be as light as a pair of fluffy handcuffs and a blindfold to as heavy as shackles, chains, and a fully-body leather harness. If the heavy stuff isn’t your style then don’t be afraid to let me know. I’ll keep it as light as you want.
* Multiple Orgasms – All of my men have a lot of stamina and they are all capable of climaxing a number of times in any given romp. More climaxes means more cum! I hope your little lady likes her protein. (Yes, I know that is just a myth; just making a point.)

The List of Nos:

* Futanari – True hermaphrodites are fine but I will not play with or as a futanari character. For those who do not know the difference, it is simple. Futas have a penis and a vagina. Hermaphrodites have a penis and testicles.
* Bathroom Play – I have met very few people who like this one so I doubt that it needs listed but for the sake of safety, there it is. Don’t like it.
* Vore – Never understood this one. Tried it once but didn’t enjoy it in the least.

Character(s) and Plots to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom