Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hades x Persephone rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
Anyone want to do a Hades x Persephone rp?

Really love this paring. Hoping for something along the lines of a dark seduction, and to find someone who is fairly detailed (able to post a minimum of 2 paragraphs), creative, and capable of playing multiple characters. Also, a little background knowledge wouldn’t go amiss either.

I would like this to be a plot based roleplay, obviously I'm looking for a dominant guy to play Hades but not overly sadistic...at least not to her.

Mythology roles

It's the beginning of the harvest season, and in the villages the humans have already began their celebrations. This year, due to my mother’s absence, I have been given full control over the harvest duties. The sacrifices given to my mother have been particularly bountiful, and as a reward, the humans are to get a ripe and fruitful harvest. I summon the aid of some of the wood nymphs to help me bless the crops, feeling secretly proud that my mother has trusted me enough to take full control of everything for the first time ever. Leaning over a pathetically frail blackberry bush I work my magic, reviving and manipulating the bush into producing the biggest blackberries the town has seen in many decades. Over my shoulder the wood nymphs are scattering around the fields with their borrowed magic, apparently having the time of their lives performing the duties I have set them. In the distance the sounds of celebrations from the oblivious humans echo through the fields as the warm sun smiles down upon the earth. The day really can’t get anymore glorious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom