Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Amnesia yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have this character who has amnesia.

She is human and cant remember who she is or what she has done in the past. Currently she is wondering through the woods about to come upon a deserted castle. Well she thinks its deserted. It belongs to you( whomever wants to rp with me)

In her past she:

Is really an assassin. She works for a man shes never met who slaughtered her family (mother, father and brother) She was born with an identical twin whom is still alive and she's never met, never knew exsisted. He's black mailing her into working for him by threatining to expose the crimes she's done.
He decided she was a liability when she refused to kill a child and sent his hench men after her. There was a struggle and she was shot in the collar bone as she fell she hit her head against a table. thus inducing the amnesia. but when she woke she was in a room full of dead men she'd killed and no idea how she gotten there.

anyone intersted?

Well it intrigued my interest but I would need a little more detail as to where you want this one to go? Setting and such. What are you looking for in your counter-part?

well the setting is in between modern and historical. Sort of off set in its on little world. the point is she finally gets her memory back. and the lover has a chioce to help her or leave her to be killed.

So, your amnesia ridden assassin goes into a castle and the owner of the castle doesn't have anything to do with who or why she suffered the amnesia? And What race are you looking for in your partner? Human, half breed, mythical?

partner can be any race. and im thinking no on the having a part of it but if you think that would make a better story then im up for suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom