Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
(XD Twas' craving it~ Told you you should've chosen yourself :p)

Selphe gasped and cried out in pain and pleasure as her cunt sunk down onto the head of his cock. She drew in a breath and let out a rather erratic one, before bucking her his slightly. She began to ride his cock, slowly at first, getting deeper each time.

(wow, it's a good thing my Typhlosion won't always be hard. Could you imagine walking with that thing?)

Delshyk gasped as pleasure coursed up his spine, but he felt kind of bad. He had heard the pain mixed with pleasure, and he never understood how anything could 'hurt good'. He watched Selphe closely, wondering if he could bring himself to stop at the first sighns of discomfort.

(Well, i must say, it's still an awesome rp, even if you just screwed the diminsions. heheh)

) XD :p Lol. That would fail. You'd be swinging it like a bat o_O (

Selphe waited to really get into things until she was more used to his cock, slowly taking more into her starved cunt as she moaned and relaxed. She continued riding his cock, moaning aloud. The pain for the mostpart gone, she meses Delshyk now.

)I'm pretty epic.((

(yup!)

Delshyk knew what she was doing now, and he slowly pushed up into her. He wanted her to enjoy it, yet even though he didn't like being controlled, he sure didn't mind it when Selphe did it. He found out it was an incredible turn on for him when she was on top, proof being the state he was in.

Selphe moaned as she pushed in deeper. Only half way in and pressing against her cervix! She could only fantasize the whole length in her. As Selphe gripped his fur and kept going.

He moaned, watching as she made her way onto his length. This was like torture at the rate she was going. He started pushing again, hoping to speed the adaptation process so the real fun could begin.

Selphe gasped, his cock piercing her cervix and making it's way into her womb. She bit her lip and slammed down the last length of his cock, a distinct bulge in her belly where his cock was stretching her womb. She calmed down and nodded softly. "Alright... I'm going to need a little help with this, but I'll do my best..." Selphe gripped his fur and began, slowly at first, to ride up and down his huge meat.

Selphe nodded. "J-just fine..."
She could feel the pleasure of his huge cock now finally washing over her, letting out a drawn out moan as she began to ride his cock, bouncing up and down his length. With Dekshyk supporting some of her weight, it wasn't as tiring. She gasped with every jam, every bulge of her stomach.

Selphe moaned loudly as she rode his huge cock. The thing was stretching her impossibly, and she loved it. Selphe gasped as he began to suckle on her breasts, eliciting another moan from the girl as she bounced on his cock. "Ahh... damn, your so big..."

The Typhlosion simply suckled harder on her breasts, switching from one to the other ocassionally. He slowly started driving himself harder into her. Since his length's width was so great, there was no way he could miss any sweetspots, hitting them all at once.

Selphe cried loudly into the air as she orgasmed on his cock, her juices trickling down the sides insignificantly down his glorious cock. She was madly lusted and couldn't hold on much longer, moaning and groaning, trying to milk his length.

Selphe gasped and kept up with his pace, tongue hanging out of her mouth. Her grip on his fur was slackening as she found it hard to even think.

To Delshyk, it seemed as though she needed some time to regroup with her thoughts, so he smiled and hugged her close, slowly pulling out of her.
(Ugh, just got back from work. Damn the night shifts.)

Selphe struggled for a moment and stayed impaled on his cock. "I'm fine...
just need a second's rest. I didnt expect you to
be so big," she teased.

"You sure?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Well then, let us continue." With a quick and deep kiss on the lips, he began to bounce her, before he suddenly pushed her on her back. A sly smile crossed his face as he held her legs open and quickly started pounding her.

Selphe gasped as she was pushed down onto her back, biting her lip as he pounded away at her pussy. She let out a loud moan in ectacsy, moaning his name as he slammed into her.

Delshyk's breath came out in short gasps. The pressure was amazing, but what gave him the motive to change roles was the way she was moaning out his name. He pulled out almost completely, keeping the head in her. Before entirely pulling out, he rammed himself back into her.

Selphe cried out as he slammed into her, bulging her belly as he hit against her womb. "Ahh... cum in me baby! I love it!"

Delshyk moaned, getting rougher (if possible). His full intent was on getting Selphe off before he did. His paws moved from her legs to her breasts, squeezing and groping them as he continually plowed into her.

Selphe clenched her teeth as she felt a mind-blowing orgasm release and make her walls spasm and clamp down on his glorious meat. She screamed out in her ectacsy, unable to hold back.

Selphe thought as he allowed down, riding the afterglow of her orgasm. "We go until
I'm absolutely stuffed with your cum," she managed to say quietly,
breaking out into a soft moan. "Please..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom