Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Curse: Horror/Gore by Junko

Junko

Star
Chapter 1
A dark laugh awoke the young woman known as Claire Williams, trying to move she figured out that she was tied with her hands to the arms of a chair, her legs bound the same way. Opening her eyes she noticed that she was not alone, there was a person with what appeared to be a very big knife on his hands, his eyes were dark and his smile could send shivers down the strongest person. A quick check on her body confirmed that she indeed had not been cut or hurt while unconscious. Her mind tried to trace back the past few hours but she could not remember anything, her mind was blank to the point that she even did not knew her name. Groaning the young woman looked up at him and sighed, she was still weak but she had no idea what happened, the only way to try and figure out what happened was to ask this man that was at the moment giving her more to be scared than to be safe about, her eyes looked directly at his, shivers went down her spine as she decided to speak at least, “Where am I? Who are you”.

The man did not really cared for what the woman had to say, she was a bitch and the fact that she had cheated on him was reason enough to end her life, “Who am I? You hurt me Claire, we spent a life together and you don’t even remember who I am?, I am Jason, your husband. His eyes looked dark and hollow, almost like there wasn’t any soul left in him. His smiled was wide and wicked, the smile from a person who had lost all hopes, the smile of a person that the only thing in mind was to kill, to kill his damn wife for cheating. He raised his hands, the blade on it but quickly brought it down, he was going to make the bitch suffer for all she had done to him.

Claire eyes went wide, she had never been married before that much she knew, why this person was indicating that she was his wife. She tried to move her wrists, trying her best to break the tape that has been restraining her to the seat, the man was crazy and her life was in danger. Trying as best as she could, she could not even move her hand, it was only making it worst and hurting her more. Looking up at him she started to cry out, tears flowing down her cheeks, sobs starting to be heard, her makeup starting to get ruined, “Wh..Why are you doing this? Why do you want to kill me?, what had I done to you? Why me?”. She was crying out loud now, being in a basement did not helped, she knew no sounds could get outside after all she designed this basement to be some sort of escape, where she could play music without bothering the neighbors. Looking down she was starting to give up, her hair covering most of her face was making it obvious that she was going crazy, a man was set to kill her, and she did not even knew the guy.

He just laughed, the fact that she could not recognize him only fueled his rage, walking around the room he groaned, the sounds of his foot against the stone floor was the only thing that could be heard besides her crying. Looking up at her he smirked, the bitch was going to pay for all that she did, the bitch was going to pay very well, “I already told you, bitch you cheated on me, after all these years you actually managed to cheat?, oh yes I will kill you right here, I will drop your body to the river”. The sound of the knife dropping to the ground was heard as he moved to a corner to pick up a steel bat. Walking up to her he showed it to her, passing the cold bat between her legs, her breasts and finally gently moving it over her cheeks. This was going to happen, he was going to kill his wife. Raising his bat, he landed the first hit on her chest.

Whimpering and crying in the chair she looked at him pick up the bat, it was clearly what was his intentions. As the cold bat was moved on her private parts she shivered, something inside of her telling her that this was very wrong and she could not do anything about it. As the bat passed between her breasts she was thankful that she was still dressed, otherwise he would notice that the fear was actually turning her on. The first hit landed her chest without her being ready for it, her breath left her body for a minute as she could not scream, the pain was too much for her to even let out a single scream, blood came out of her mouth as she looked down. The second hit landed on one of her bound hands, she screamed out in pain as her chest hurt at the same time, she could feel the bones braking on her arm as the third hit finally ended it all, all was black and all of the sudden her life was ended.

He laughed as he hit her the second time, feeling the bones break on her arm sent shivers down his spine, it was all too good he was having too much fun. Deciding to end this he landed the third hit directly on top of her head, noticing her body not moving anymore he laughed out loud, he was not done yet, oh no he wasn’t done. Raising up the bat he brought it down again and again on the head of the young woman, blood dropping everywhere in the basement: the walls, ceiling, floors, the bat, himself, it was all too good, he was having way too much fun with this. Her head was nothing more than a pool of blood with brain parts gushing out, the laughs from the man quickly stopped as he woke from the trance he was in.

“W…What is this?, what have I done?, I could not had done this…. God who is she? Her face is not recognizable anymore, did I kill her?”. He quickly looked at the bat and his eyes went wide, N…No…. I was sleeping, I was just sleeping… how could I done such a thing…. How could I killed a woman? Oh no…. fuck…. What happened?.... what the hell happened?. Looking around, he noticed the knife on the floor and picked it up, how could he had done such a thing? How could he had killed a woman he did not even knew?. Raising the knife he looked at the body, without any second thought he pushed it against his stomach, blood gushing out of the wound as he fell down to the floor. This was the punishment he deserved, this was what he needed to do. He had killed a woman, he had taken a life, he could not live with the knowledge that he killed, he could not bring himself to that. Falling on the floor he looked up to the ceiling, feeling his vision started to go blurry he searched his phone and dialed 911.

“911 Emergency, how can I help you?” a woman who seemed to be in her late forties answered. What she heard she would never forget. “I…I killed a woman…. I killed a woman….. I don’t know her…. I don’t know where I am….. I killed a woman….and now I killed myself….tra…..”. The line went dead as the woman on the other line tried to make the man answer, “Sir? Where are you? Please answer….”. She ran to her boss wich he quickly dispatched the police after they traced the call.

There was a bang at the door as Rachel Williams, a twenty years old rookie at the cops entered the building. Grasping her gun tightly her partner and her searched the house. Finally descending downstairs she saw the gruesome scene. A woman bound with tape on a chair, high school uniform decorating her body. Her face was not even recognizable because of a apparent beating with a bat that was on the floor, brain parts were all around the bat. On the floor was a man, a knife on his stomach and a lot of blood coming out from it. On his hands he had a phone, last dialed number was 911.

Back
Top Bottom