Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bitter Lime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostsforlunch

Planetoid
Request thread two ways:

• I want to role play with someone, or someones. I'd love it if you, potential role play partner, would conform to my particular role play convention. I don't expect it, though, and will proceed with all but the most heinous first-person offenders.

I don't want to pretend to rape you, or to eat you in whole or in part, or to be your relative: near or distant. I expect you to pretend to be housebroken.

I love settings, and travel, and clothes. I love flirtation, conversation, and intrigue. I loath ignorance: more if willful and less if honest. I applaud and encourage education.​

• You also want to role play with someone, or have an opening in your list of someones. You bother to proof-read your posts when appropriate and do not fear "the spellcheck." You have a sense of humor: maybe even a dry or black one.

You don't want to pretend either of us is misproportioned. You'd rather not let me dominate the direction of the role play nor road-map plots overly precisely. You don't expect to role play through instant messengers.

You love description and consistent characterization. You know what you want, aren't ashamed to ask for what you do, and to refuse what you don't. You can handle a few days' absence.​

And most of all, you know where the private message button is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom