Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

one x one or group rp buddies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver-Sionnach

Super-Earth
Ellow, I'm looking for a rp buddy and possibly rp idea that goes with my character, Aj'nin. All the info about her is right there, but if you have any further questions regarding her feel free to ask me either here in thread or in pm.

I'm cool with either male or female people. If it turns into a group thing then I don't mind love interests among each other either, just try not to forget about the other people playing +}

If you join and at some point you get bored and want to leave then please say so. Don't jus up an leave everyone waiting for a reply from you

Silver-Sionnach said:
Ellow, I'm looking for a rp buddy and possibly rp idea that goes with my character, Aj'nin. All the info about her is right there, but if you have any further questions regarding her feel free to ask me either here in thread or in pm.

I'm cool with either male or female people. If it turns into a group thing then I don't mind love interests among each other either, just try not to forget about the other people playing +}

If you join and at some point you get bored and want to leave then please say so. Don't jus up an leave everyone waiting for a reply from you

Sounds cool maybe you could help me make my character first?

Well basics I suppose. name, age, eye color, hair color and length, etc. I suppose you can simply copy and paste the things I had listed for Aj'nin and then replace my answers with your own? As for where do you put it, I'll make a thread for the rp. Once I figure out what the rp is gonna be first, of course.

ok so hows this on my intro?
Code Name: Zale
History:Very little is known about this man. He speaks very little and for the most part agrees with whoever is leading.
About: Queit and reserve use caution when dealing with since so little is known.\

So is it a romace thing? Adventure?
We going to do what? How about you and I are off to vist friends when we get attacked by robers?

Ok then you and me are on our way to vist my friends because its the aneverury of our group getting together and while you and me are on our way we get attacked by a gang that has hatted our group of friends since 3 grade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom