Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominatrix looking for rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junko

Star
hiya all I know most of you know me as a submissive but I would like to try my wings as a dominant woman. I am looking for certain things, first of all I don't like slaves who don't have good 'cojones' (balls in spanish). I hate submissive that always do what they are told to do, give me a challenge and I will give you the best domination I can give. Second please oh please tell me your limits I can go as rough as you like or as kind as you please, I can go either way male or females as well. Third please oh please don't be a dick, I know some of you might have one between your legs but that does not mean you have to be one. All in all I am just looking for some plots set in the modern era that I can try my dominatrix hands on. thanks

Junko said:
hiya all I know most of you know me as a submissive but I would like to try my wings as a dominant woman. I am looking for certain things, first of all I don't like slaves who don't have good 'cojones' (balls in spanish). I hate submissive that always do what they are told to do, give me a challenge and I will give you the best domination I can give. Second please oh please tell me your limits I can go as rough as you like or as kind as you please, I can go either way male or females as well. Third please oh please don't be a dick, I know some of you might have one between your legs but that does not mean you have to be one. All in all I am just looking for some plots set in the modern era that I can try my dominatrix hands on. thanks

Sent you a PM

I would love to do a FxF RP with you and I can gaurantee a challenge well at least if it is non/con or Rape otheriwse I would have to work at it but that can of course be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom