Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thirio's Request Thread Originals Only (1x1) NOW OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirio

Moon
INTRODUCTION

Greetings to the ladies that come to my thread and hope you enjoy your stay and will also consider me as a roleplay partner. To start off you can all just call me Zver Corpse or General Corpse whichever you prefer. OR if you can think up of a nickname for me yourself that is also welcome. For the record I've been a roleplayer for as long as over 12 years and counting but there was a point in time where I stopped around from 2005 to 2009 cause roleplaying just sort of felt dead to me so I'm basically just trying to get back in to it. As for my level of literacy I'd have to say that I'm semi-literate cause admittingly my punctuation isn't 100% perfect and I tend to have run-on sentences sometimes so please do forgive me for that. My grammar isn't bad as far as I can tell cause I don't tend to make many spelling errors when it comes down to it. Aside from all that I'm a pretty nice guy to get to know aside from having as a roleplaying partner but as a warning ahead of time I am a pervert and tend to talk about sexual things in nature and hit on girls alot. More then likely because I'm still a virgin in real life.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN A PARTNER

A person that is on frequently. And by frequently I mean you post several times a day. Not just once a day or week or month. I can understand though if you have a life or some family/life issues themselves that occur that keep you away from the internet a while. Just let me know during the time those things are happening so I don't think you've disappeared on me or are ignoring me. I am quite an impatient person.

Someone thats atleast semi-literate and gives 110% effort to their post as if they were writing a novel and know how to give high quality juicy details that'll make me jizz my pants. As well as someone who can think for themselves while having their character do the same and not be acting like some sort of mindless roleplaying bot. I just cant stand people who are lazy at the keyboard or are just horrible at roleplaying all together. I don't have the patience to teach someone to be better at roleplaying.

This isn't something thats necessary but it'd be a plus for me and I'd love you forever if you are these things. The perfect ideal roleplay partner for me is someone who can roleplay either gender rather it be a male, female, transexual or futa/hermaphrodite. As well as someone who can roleplay multiple characters from and up to 2 to 4. I also like a roleplaying partner who is willing to try everything atleast once if they haven't already.

FURTHER MORE IF YOU WANT TO START A ROLEPLAY WITH ME PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE IN MY THREAD. PM ME YOUR REQUEST. I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH AND IF YOU DON'T OBEY THIS ONE RULE EVEN IF YOU SEND ME A PM AFTER HAVING POSTED IN MY THREAD I'LL JUST IGNORE IT. LEARN TO READ PEOPLE....

ALSO AS FAR AS THE TYPE OF ROLEPLAYING FORMAT GOES I'LL ROLEPLAY OVER PM'S, THREADS OR EVEN MESSENGERS. IF YOU WANT TO ROLEPLAY OVER MESSENGERS TELL ME WHEN YOU SEND ME A PM REQUEST.

THIRIO'S KINK/FETISHES LIST (Or On's/Off's Whatever You Want To Call It)

Please for the love of god look at my Rabbit Hole.

THIRIO'S RABBIT HOLE

WHAT I'M INTO

Incest Based Scenarios
School Life Based Scenarios
Futanari/Hermaphrodites
Bestiality Based Scenarios
Furrys (The furry can be a feral, non-feral or taur)
Anthros (Just the ears and tail)
Fantasy Based Scenarios
Medieval Fantasy Based Scenarios
Futuristic/Sci Fi Based Scenarios

WHAT I'M NOT INTO

Video Game Based RP's
Anime Based RP's
TV Show Based RP's
Movie Based RP's
Book Based RP's
Song Related RP's
Cliche Storylines/Plots/Scenarios

NOTE: For the sake of my existence in this community ALL characters will be over the age of 13+. I do not wish to get on the bad side of any of the mods especially the admin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom