Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love, Sex, and Adventure (f/f or f/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy

Meteorite
Alright I am looking for a few people to roleplay with. I have standards and I want to keep it a small number of roleplays going on at a time so I will be screening. If you have a good plot idea or like one of mine and can write well please continue reading or just go ahead and PM me. Once I fill up on rps though I will just be rejecting people, currently looking to start up three... Maybe a really good fourth.

About my characters: I play very opinionated and strong-willed characters who don't take shit and don't play the typical innocent princess type, if I am a princess I am the type who hides her gender and charges into battle. Above that I prefer the tomboy short hair, athletic body type characters and have plenty of pictures to represent that. If not a tomboy type I play a Gothic character, like my avatar.

Now general ideas I like and the plots I have to go with them. If they are not listed and you have an idea please tell me, if it is good I would love to hear it. What I am saying is these are the things I have a plot for, I will rank according to cravings for and such.

1- Vampire and Hunter: Now this is only one because I was in a really good one and the person dropped me on another site. Hoping that won't happen here.

Plot: An ancient and powerful vampire has been told to live in a manor, this manor is located deep in the woods and away from all civilization but things are sent there from time to time. Something is wrong though, no food is ever sent and the owner is never seen. This is where the young hunter comes in, she/he has decided to check it out, they were raised for this, to become a hunter and they are the best of the best, intelligent, strong, talented, you name it they can do it. She/he doesn't know what to expect and certainly not what will happen but she/he is going to find out and in the process maybe that will turn into something more permanant, but what could that even mean?

2- Dominatrix and her lover: This one is something I need a very particular partner for, someone else who is a dom, hard to find someone with good writing chemistry, this will be a tough spot so come for it.

Plot: A dominatrix in love? What happens when someone use to getting her way, a woman who dominates most men and women in almost every area of her life, from sex to grades, even sports meets the perfect partner... But they are also a dominant partner and damned if they ar going to submit. Will it work out, will her crush, her love for this perfect person be able to overcome her strong stubborn nature or will it all come crashing down around the unlikely couple? Who knows, throwing in a college environment and these two and let's see what happens together.

3- Taming the star!- This is a martial arts based rp. I practice martial arts in real life so I would appreciate it if whoever tries for this one is familiar with one of these three... Judo, Karate, or Muay Thai.

Plot: I am the new kid, yes high school and this is something I do often. This time I move to America and am dreading that first day but then I hear the school I am to attend has a strong martial arts program, to the point all of the talented people go there. I am use to being the only one who knows how to fight, the scary new kid who seems to be good at everything, to the point of beating up the bullies who always pop out of the wood work at new schools. This time though I walk in and have one of the best matches of my life at the dojo and you will be that person, the person who makes me have fun in a new school environment for the first time in a long time. What will happen when I develop a crush and will it last or will my life continue and will I move again?

I LOVE the sound of that vampire storyline. If you're interested in F/F with that story, I would absolute love to talk to you about it. You can PM me if you want. My mind's already rolling with some ideas-- I'm assuming you will be doing the part of the vampire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom