Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shiloh's Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobirdsings

Meteorite
My name is Shiloh and I am new here but definitely not to roleplaying. I am literate and require that my partner is literate as well. I play heterosexual scenes only and have no problem taking on the female or male role.

Post Length: I post between 4 and 10 paragraphs for an introduction…depending on how inspired I am. During regular posts I rarely drop below two paragraphs, I like to type.

Where I play: I play over PM and Email. My email is nobirdsings@yahoo.com. Yes, YIM is attached to that but I will not play over it.

Favorites: Just my favorites! Not all that I like.

ROMANCE. Please, please give me romance. I am in love with love and I want it in my roleplays always. I don’t like just random fucks or hard core rape scenes but nor do I just like mushy love scenes. I think that rough sex between people who care for each other is beyond sexy.

Oral

Age differences: I love age differences, the younger I get to play, for example, a young teen with a young adult, the better. However, I understand that not all people like this so if you are uncomfortable with this desire let me know. I’m pretty flexible.

Plot: I have to have some sort of plot or idea, big or small it doesn’t matter. What does matter, however, is if you don’t help me create a plot if neither one of us has one already. I don’t like to do all the work.
Rough Sex

Risk of Pregnancy

Pregnancy: When I am in the mood for it, I love pregnancy to be in my roleplays.

Dislikes: My absolute no-no’s
Incest

Anything that belongs in the toilet
Cheating

Transformation

Macro or micro anything

Master/Slave

Abuse

Genres:

Knight/Princess
Arranged Marriage
Princess/Servant
Prince/Servant
Werewolf/Human(Modern or Historical)
Best friends
Artist/Muse(Modern or Historical)
Model/Photographer
Young Father/Babysitter
Family Enemies
Doctor/Patient
High Class/Low Class
Neighbors
Best friend/Best friend's little sister
Native American/Captive
German Warrior/Roman Lady
Celtic Woman/Roman Captive
Post-Apocalyptic
Egyptian

Plots:

Family Enemies: Boy and Girl have known each other since they were children. Or at least they have known of each other. Their families have been rivals since the beginning of time it seems and their parents are no exception. It is all very Romeo and Juliet, or at least that was the joke around their small town. Minus the part about them falling in love, right? Well, so they thought. He has gone off to college and a year or two later, guess what? She gets accepted to the same place. She goes off and he is the only soul she knows on campus. He is kind to her, which is surprising since she grew up hearing his name spoken like a curse word. She allows him to get closer and it is soon obvious that there is an undeniable attraction between the two but they leave their feelings unspoken, or try to at least. Their parents would surely kill them if they found out.

Celtic Woman/Roman Captive:
He has been brought down in battle and now he can only pray for death. What will his captors, the fearsome Celts, do to him? No doubt sacrifice him to their wild Gods or some other sort of madness. However, he is shocked to find out that he is treated decently. It is obvious that he is their captive and one toe out of line could be the end, but he isn’t abused. Who he believes to be the daughter of their king cares for him, healing his wounds and making sure he is fed. She is beautiful and wild, very much unlike the Roman women he is used to. He begins to have feelings for her, and when he admits them, she offers to let him go. But what if he wants to stay?

Egyptian: In Ancient Egypt, you could only become Pharaoh if you were to marry the eldest daughter of the current Pharaoh. [Insert name here] has been groomed by his conniving uncle to do just that his entire life and now it is time. The eldest princess is just fifteen and very impressionable, especially since he is older and appears wiser. He woos her like he has been trained but the false love soon turns real when he gets to know the beautiful young princess. And he starts to regret tricking her. But he is already in too deep and his uncle refuses to go back.

High Class/Low Class (Victorian): Best friends. They did everything together as children, she looked up to him, adored him completely. He was like the older brother she never had. And then they were ripped apart. His parents didn’t approve of the friendship. She was just the stable master’s daughter and he was to be a Baron after all! And so she admired from afar, knowing that she could never love someone like she loved him. As they grow older, her feelings for him have not faded and one night after one of the family’s big parties, he stumbles up the stairs drunk. He sees her and pushes her into his room, kissing her passionately. She knows that he is drunk, but his attention is all she has ever wanted. Would it be deception if she didn’t stop him from tearing her dress off?

Knight/Princess: She is difficult. Smart but spoiled, and beautiful beyond words. He cannot help but hate and care for her at the same time. He has been her protector since she was very young. She doesn’t listen to a word he says and does what she wants, even when he warns her of the danger. Sometimes he hates her for making his job difficult but when she is sweet he cannot help but love her, whether he likes it or not. And then a suitor comes along who she swoons over. But the suitor is rotten; he has impregnated at least half of the maids during his extended visit and refuses to help them. The knight tries to make the princess see this and is half mad with jealously. Why can’t his princess see that they should be together?

Best Friends: They are in a band together, he plays the guitar and she plays the piano. Two other friends sing and play the drums. They are just making it big and are on a mini tour. The two have been attracted to each other since meeting the year before but both didn’t want to break up the band because of it and so grew closer in friendship instead. But now the tour, with all of the new fans for both of them, creates a jealousy neither of them ever knew. And after a party while the other two band members are passed out, they argue and end up having passionate sex, filled with the year old tension between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom