Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

m seeking f/'f's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken

Moon
alright types of rps im looking for im pretty much looking for any kind as long as the girls into it i can usally make it work my favorite types are always M/s ro D/s rps it can be anything like Dad forcing his daughter to serve him and his friends to something like gilgamesh from fate stay night taking rider im into almost every thing ill leave a link to my rabit hole for http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Forsaken any questions let me know

ideas of roleplays ive done

doctorxnure
dadxdaughter
sonxmom
Masterxslave
gilgameshxrin
kingxpeasent

as ive said i play the dom in alomst all the roleplays i do right now im looking more to get into some nice gory and detailed slave type rps somthing where i can really go all out torturing my victom i find it fun to be able to just sit here and come up with different ideas of how to break a women i will give a plot or two but im open to anything really

Plot 1:id play a 18 year old boy who has just lost his father and has been blaming himself for it one day at school he gets into a fight with another kid he gets sent home and as he walks into his room he can hear his mother being fucked roughly by a man he walks slowly not making any noises as he listens out side the door all that could be heard was"thats right bitch take it from the man who really owns you"he could hear smacking sound he was just about to open the door as he heard"yes Master im your bitch fill me with everything im so glad you killed my husband so i could be with you"the boys heart sank and he walked to his room deciding that he would the next day rape his mother and if that man ever returned kill him

plot 2:taking place in the middle ages a male demon decide he was going to take the place of a king changing into him he went into the bed room where his wife a pretty girl of the age of 18 waited for him the demon acting as the king ordered her banished the demon laughed to himself now that the girl belonged to no one and had no home the demon could put his plan in action of raping the girl and turning her into his host so that he could use her to take other women all over other kingdoms

Hello There Forsaken,

I am rather new to Blue Moon but I have taken interest in the Master/slave and the King/peasant Ideas. I was thinking maybe a mixture of the two? The King kidnaps a married women who is about 19 years of age from her newly wed young husband and turns her into his breeding slave.... Would this Idea Be alright for you? I mean I'm new to this site but I write at least 2-3 well written paragraphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom