Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So You Probably Don't Know Me~

Status
Not open for further replies.

PYT

Meteorite
But I am not new to roleplaying. In all actuality, I'm one of those awesometastic veterans. But you didn't come here for an autobiography, you wanna get down and dirty, with woords~

Crave of the Day: Preggo
I don't have many rules. I just ask you be polite, attempt to write a paragraph, and just tell me if you don't wanna continue. I'll understand, I swear. :) Do's and Don'ts are as follows belooow.

Do's
dom/sub (i'm willing to rp either one, although i'm fairly new to trying out the dom)
femmeslash
hetero
humiliation
abuse
violence
pretty much anything else sexual not in the don'ts.

Don'ts
Body Altercation (don't turn me into a sofa or cut off an arm)
Extreme Gore
Necrophilia
Most Fantasy
~
How I like My Men:

if dominant: Be a man. Seriously. I don't want my character to be dating the queen of fairies when he's some bigshot dom in the underground world or whatever.

if submissive: Be submissive, don't snivel. I like a good challenge once in a while with a disobedient sub.

How I Like My Women:

I'm probably gonna like a nice woman character unless she is Bitch-a-Holic 2.0.
__
Plots I'm Craving At The Moment

Abused/Abuser
TeacherxStudent
Incest
Realistic
Hardcore Humiliation & S&M
Preggo
__
And if you throw something at me I will most likely at least give it a shot. If you have a plot no one else wants to try, throw it at me. We can give it a go or two, right?

Also, I primarily RP through PM. It's just easier that way, especially to find instead of surfing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom