Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

longer term sort of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for something longer term, ladies. I'm open to ideas and have plenty of my own, but I figure before I start casting about with specific ideas I should see if there's any general interest.

I'm a sharp guy who writes pretty well and tends to play sharpish characters. How dominant they are and how nice they are will shift from character to character but they're all going to be bright and charming (I hope).

Where they fit in and what they're going to do with your lady - well, that's a big question. We'll answer it together.

I'll play anything that's compelling, from medieval to far future; from complete realism to crazy dreamscapes. I'll even play canon settings (though usually not canon characters).

So if I seem worthwhile and you want to hear some ideas or if you have some deep-seated stories you want to play with me, send me a message and we'll see where we're taken.

P.S. - I will play multiple characters or female characters, too, but if we're getting physical, I only want to do so with female characters.

I realize that the above post may be hopelessly vague, and while it may prove that I can string a sentence together it doesn't necessarily suggest that I have any actual ideas. So let me present some scenarios that could be warped and adapted into suitable role play.

Protector - Some innocuous, hereditary thing about a character makes them the key to the continued survival of their world. The other character is tasked with preventing the first from getting killed and/or making sure they do the certain thing at the certain place and time that will keep everything from being ruined.

genre examples:

modern fantasy

-She's a concert cellist with no family left, when one night in some rural nightmare town she returns to her hotel room to find a wild-eyed killer hobo waiting for her. Before she's killed, though, a James Bond type handily dispatches the weirdo and tells her there are more on the way. He has to convince her that the man was possessed by an angry spirit - that the veil between the worlds is thin and that the only thing keeping it present at all is her life. He's got to keep her safe and she's got to trust him.

-She's only 18, a freshman at college, and she's having the most vivid dreams. This perfect man, doing these perfect things to her... and then one night she wakes up just when she doesn't want to and he's there, in her room, in the flesh. He is, in fact, a demon manifestation of her dreams - and he needs her help. There are essentially two types of demons - feeders and eaters. The feeders, like our handsome fellow here, FEED off of human emotion and feeling (he needed a lot of lusty dreams to manifest) and are perfectly content with the way things are. The eaters devour life, and they want to be able to get into this world to kill, which would, of course, be bad for the feeders and, you know humanity. To keep them out, our lady must go do something specific (again, because she's the last descendant or the people who last reinforced the partition or whatnot) and our demon dreamboy has to protect her while she does it. Only thing is, he's going to need a lot of power for it, and that means lots of lust. Use your imagination.

futuristic

The shield protecting the earth is keyed to the inventors DNA sequence, and the horde knows it. Before the shield went up, no one knows how many of them made landfall, but they've had plenty of time to figure out who they need to open the shield and crush the earth once and for all. The inventor and his daughter, killed - the only saving grace is that the creatures didn't get leave enough genetic material to open the shield. Now, the safest option is to kill the son and make sure the shield can never be opened, but there's a hitch - an android bodyguard with two goals: keep him safe, and keep him from despair. Everyone wants the young man dead except for his gorgeous and unstoppable bodyguard. Can she keep him alive? Is there a way to reinforce the shield without killing him?

historical

It's not that he's a monarchist, it's just that these revolutionaries are so very bad. All the killing and the control being exercised is so much worse than anything that ever happened under the Czar. He'd been assigned the rather terrible task of removing and destroying the bodies, and he wondered, if he'd been in the killing squad, if he'd have followed those orders. But when he found the princess, alive and wounded, it didn't take him more than a moment to find his resolve. Here was a potential rallying cry for a counter-revolution, sure, but more importantly, here was a beautiful, hurt girl who needed someone's help to keep her alive.

These are all just variations on the one idea, but it should be enough to give an idea of what I do. More will follow, I imagine.

Another hugely elaborated basic premise:

grosse point blank:

the basic idea is taken from the film wherein one part of a high school couple disappeared on prom night and they are reunited years later.

modern realistic -

The night of the prom, his mother finally left his asshole father. He called and the girl wouldn't talk because she was furious. Months later, he finally got her number at college and when he called, a guy answered. Five years later she's engaged to a semi-famous athlete (or something) and is therefore invited to an exclusive, massive party. The guest of honor, an incredibly famous celebrity, just happens to have hired her old beau as his bodyguard (or assistant or whathaveyou). Past that lingering sense of betrayal, is that spark still there? Did he think she was "the one"? Did both of them think that about the other? What happens when the new boy finds out? What happens if there's a snow storm? A murder?

modern fantasy -

He had just picked her up, was pinning the corsage to her dress, when it happened. No one would believe him later when he said it had been vampires, but no one really knew what else to believe either. She'd been gone for years and he'd persisted in believing it, persisted in preparing for when they came back. And they did, eventually, but not before she did.
-Was she a blood doll or was she turned? Are they after her? Is she after him? (this one has all sorts of variations - maybe she was taken to another world - sci fi, dream realm - or taken by some other sort of creature. Maybe she escaped almost immediately and went Slayer, and she's only returning now because she thinks she's killed them all. Maybe he moved on with his life or let himself be convinced that she just ran away or whatever)

There are iterations of this idea that can work in a hundred different settings and scenarios. Use your imagination. Just another template to be expanded and warped to fit your pretty imagination.

Okay, so here's one that's a little less elaborate - though I will of course present more elaborate iterations:

Basic idea - a master-slave story with a lot more romance and a lot less sub-dom at work. One character, a willing slave, becomes the property of the other - a character with no intention of being a master/mistress, but there's no way to get rid of this slave. Does the slave mold the new owner into a perfect master or relish the relative freedom? Does the master actually like that control, that power?

Versions:

Modern/neko. As a graduation gift from a wealthy and perverse relative, a rich and lonely teenager gets a very eager catgirl. She's very affectionate and very likely to be killed or experimented on outside the posh penthouse. What a horrible burden... (also works with anthro male. can also be interesting to throw in some difficult-to-resist pheromones).

modern/con - graduation morning, our partied-out young hero (18 or 21 or so) awakens to a knock on the door, and it's an amazing woman - a little older (2-5 years older), demure, eager. She's his - has documents that seem to close every loophole, and he's not really looking too hard. of course, he's from a wealthy family with a lot of secrets, and she might have good reasons to be winning his affections and hiding in his house.

fantasy - they use these magical collars to train the witches because they are so dangerous and powerful untrained. Any man with an ounce of magic can use the collars to do three things - freeze them in place, cause them pain, or drag them about as if the collar is a magnet and where the man wants them is another. She managed to get away from the training temple, but she's so vulnerable... She has to find a man to help her - to pose as her master until she can find a way to remove the collar... but how can she be sure the man she approaches won't actually BE her master once he knows she's vulnerable?

Clearly, any of these can be reversed depending on preference. Though the modern con idea would take some careful figuring since it's hard to imagine a young woman being quite so susceptible to a man working the slave con.

It occurs to me that a lot of the people with hundreds or thousands of posts to their names are doing a lot of 'bump'ing. I'd like to avoid doing that. I'd rather suggest a new twist on something.

How about a superhero style story where our boy and girl (girl and girl?) are on the lam. The authorities keep the few mutants (or whatever) locked away in powerdampening asylums where they are treated as insane - neither of our kids knows they have powers at all, but they're part of a larger escape attempt and are the only survivors... but they've gotten far enough from the dampeners to use their powers for the first time. And make a break for it.

So many fabulous ideas, I'm not really sure which one I want to PM you about. And you've contrived these all from such vague ideas so I greatly admire your creativity!

Would you be interested in doing either your first or second idea with me? Either one promises long term adventure and action and I have a hard time being particular to either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom