Fate/Phantasm (Skeith Takahata & Nightmare Goddess)

"Reina." As Reina tugged at her pants Fei realized she had to tell the girl now, lest she frighten her to much. She moved her hands to slow her masters fingers. "I do have something you should know of me." She raised herself up, one knee on the couch, and her other foot on the ground. She was quite hard now, in fact if it weren't for the sarashi bindings holding her in place, it would be quite noticeable. She undid the sash and slid her pants down. Then tore away her bindings. Her cock sprung up, throbbing powerfully all the way up it's ten inches.

"I do not know....if this happens in this time. And I would understand if it changed your mind....." In her time it seemed a hit or miss. Some women were frightened by the concept. Some were actually aroused by it. Some were willing to give it a chance. She was born as such, so she made the best of it.

"I...would be gentle...." She said. She was quite exposed and very vulnerable posed as such.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Surprise you I shall..." She crossed her hands over her chest, arcs of violet danced over her body and with a sudden pulse Hervor's armor disappeared from her body. It quickly reappeared in a pile next to the bed. Now only the tunic and pants remained, those she wanted to remove by hand. But she wasn't done. She gentle unmounted the warrior and stepped backwards. Her skirt, bustier, and leg warmers the only clothing on her body. "My most powerful practice is Transformation magic. Magic I have learned to use to deadly effect as well as intense pleasure." She held one hand over her belly, and the other over her chest. Again violet danced around her.

"Phallus Erecti Dominus!" She said with a commanding tone. She gasped as her flesh molded beneath her skirt, the transformation invisible to the warrior. In seconds a sizable phallus, nearly eleven inches in length sprouted from between her thighs. Then with haste, before the warriors eyes figured out her game she again joined her on the bed, this time pulling the warriors right hand to feel what now hung between her legs. "Have you ever been with a woman who can love you like a man?" She asked with a devious grin on her face.

Reina's could hear the hesitation in Fei's voice. It held a vulnerability that seemed alien to the previously confident woman. Reina's hand fell away from the sash, her gaze never moving from Fei's. Though as soon as she heard the fabric of the pants falling way, her gaze fell. She could see a buldge that had formed beneath the bandages that kept her restrained, though in a matter of seconds she realized quickly just what Fei was so nervous about. The sizable shaft forced a gasp of surprise from the young girl's lungs.

It wasn't as though the young woman was a virgin. She'd seen such a thing before, though no where near it's size, and certainly not of her own accord. "It only makes me want you more." She said kindly as she adjusted herself, so that she was sitting up against the arm of the couch. Her hesitant hand slowly moved to wrap around the sizable phallus that twitched and pulsed before her. Her hand slowly began moving the length of the shaft in a slow pumping action.

Hervor had seen similar magic in the past, though never used in this way. She breathed a sigh of comfort as her armor vanished from her frame. Though such comfort quickly fled as she felt the woman's weight against her again, coupled by her hand being forced around a clearly male phallus.

She snarled slightly in response to her master's question. "I've been with many a unique women, some of more sexually capable races than others, though never have I encountered a human such as you." She answered honestly. Though Hervor would never admit her desperation for the massive phallus that now resided in her hand, her shanking form and burning gaze betrayed her secret. Her hand clutched tightly around the shaft, though she refused to give it any form of special attention for nothing. She wasn't about to be denied similar attention in return.

Back
Top Bottom