Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need creative partners for long term plots. (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Pixel

Super-Earth
Where fairies roam free to eat your hair! 8D
Hello there. ^^

I'm Pixel, and as the title indicates, I'm looking for a partner to play a male in a roleplay of the heterosexual variety. One who is creative and is willing to be cooperative - as in work with me, and not make me do all the decisions, come up with all the twists, etc.

To make it absolutely clear - my character will be fully female, and I'm looking for someone to play a male through and through. No herms of any kind, oh, and no effeminate men. Also, no furries/anthros/animals will be involved.

Also as stated in the title, I wish for the roleplay to be LONG-TERM, and I have plots for such a type of roleplay. ^^
While this means the roleplay isn't going to be all about sex, though, sex will happen (how soon and such obviously depends on the plot and how things go. o.o). For reference on what's ok and what's not for me in any sex scene - please go here.

Lastly, before I get to a bit about the plot, I shall list my preferences literacy wise:

- No one liners! I'm not asking for 10 paragraphs per post - in fact, I don't want them (I prefer to keep things more relaxed) - but I NEED something to work with! So 1-3 paragraphs per post at least, please.

- Spell, punctuate and use grammar at a decent level, in the least.
I'm not asking for absolute perfection and I'm certainly not not going to freak out over typos or anything, but I'm not going to roleplay with you if your posts have so many errors they make me cringe. x.x

- Write in the 3rd person, past tense.

- No chatspeak, no leetspeak, no @fancy~%~$ymb0ls. No **, -- or :: for actions.

Finally, as for the plots...

For actual details, you'll have to PM me. I'll just explain a bit about each.

Twists of Fate
Medieval setting. Pretty much cute-ish romance story, but I suppose a darker twist could be put to it, if my partner can think of one and wants it.
For the start of the roleplay, multiple characters are good and welcome, but not necessary. Later on, "villains" will probably come into play, and I rather they be full-fledged characters, not just NPCs. (Out of two, I can play at least one of them, though....)

Rightfully Yours
Again captor x captive, medieval setting. Just ask for details.

Contract
A plot that involves a different kind of Angels and Demons than the ones seen around. If you're not into angels and demons at all, or not open about how they're portrayed, it's no good for you.
Also, you'd be playing at LEAST two characters. (One that doesn't quite appear right at the start or anything, but is VERY important to the story.) More are welcome, but not required. o.o
Modern setting.

(HAVE OTHERS! Just not up for listing them at the moment. x.x)

That's all, I believe! Now, all that remains is the waiting game.

On one last note, I'd like to say you're free to suggest an idea of your own, if you think I will like it. I won't bite your head off or anything. xD

Oh, and a cute anime girl because if you read everything you deserve something nice. :3

fgbfgbfgs.jpg

RE: Need creative partner for LONG-TERM PLOT. (MxF)

HI PIXEL CARE TO SHARE WITH ME SOME OF U IDEAS.
MAC

RE: Need creative partner for LONG-TERM PLOT. (MxF)

I guess some people don't understand the meaning of literacy. All caps is considered rude too. I think I might like to do some role playing with you some day Pixel, but I'm just joining and not sure if I could sustain a long term one now. Gonna get my feet wet first. Hope you find someone that can spell and not use all caps. TTFN:s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom