Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paranormal Gangland Futas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmaregoddess

Super-Earth
It seems a pair of my previous partners have drifted off into parts unknown, so I have some slots open for filling again!

See, I've been in the mood for a really good Futanari role play as of these past few days, then I just started playing Saint's Row 2 again for shits and giggles, and I never get tired of modern fantasies/paranormal settings.

So I decided to combine them all into one Role play Idea! Imagine: A heavily populated city-scape controlled by several powerful gangs. Demons, witches, monsters and all manner of beasties plague the city, some of which even work with the gangs. The police are out manned and stretched thin.

So here is what I am looking for.
-A literate partner(And I mean literate. Three paragraphs minimum and good writing skills, no exceptions)
-A partner comfortable with Futanari, monsters, demons, rape, and playing multiple characters.

The RP would begin with my character, who is the leader of one of the gangs, cannonizing the recruits. Your character would be one of the new girls, you would draw the short stick and get the "Deluxe" Cannonizing method. This would involve lots of smut and some very sore hips the next morning.

I would like to make this a long-term role play and have a lot of ideas for it....so if it goes well then there is plenty of room to continue....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom