Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How About Some Twists? And Not of the Cinnamon Variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MindMatter

Hey there. My name is Ryan, I am twenty-six and – if I do say so myself – I am an articulate, creative, and dare I even say excellent roleplayer. I've been playing for probably ten years now, and it's been a lot of fun.

But you know what would be great? If I didn't have to spell out precisely what I have planned for the entirety of the roleplay to attain a partner. That's why I'm here. I want to find a lady who would like to tell me her likes and dislikes (and ideally even a few things she's "iffy" about), and then I would like to surprise her with where the scene goes. Obviously we will go over her character and the original circumstances; it's not like I'm going to just start the roleplay off without any agreement on setting, period, environment, etc. I'm just talking plot. I want to know what's "over the line" and what "makes me wet," and then I'll improvise. Really, I just love being creative and surprising people. I'm a pleaser, I guess... or an egomaniac. When I take things in an unexpected way and that turns you on, I get turned on.

So, here's what you don't have to worry about appearing in our scenes; what most of you refer to as...
Limits: Death, mutilation, feces, the site's age limits, and then some other things that are really too weird for me to even list.

Other than that, everything else is on the table: Non-Con, force, humiliation, degradation, objectification, bondage, torture, groups, etcetera. The scenes I tend to play are usually of the modern time period, but I am open-minded. I am not open-minded about vampires, werewolves, or furries, however. In a thread dedicated to surprise I can't endorse the cliché.

Yeah, those are not the types of "twists" I'm talking about. Not "oh noes, your best friend is a vampire!" I'm talking about changes in environments, characters, mindsets, and more. Actually, fucking with a character's mind is possibly my favorite kink. Especially when that character started off such a good girl.

Lastly, my post length is at least three paragraphs, and can be much more. Since clearly I've set myself up as a dominant personality, I don't expect to get an exact equal match from my partner; when a character is tied up, for example, there's only so much one can type. If you can come close to matching me I'll be happy. If you're really good at describing a character's mental state, that would be helpful. I'm fine with many levels of activity, from once a week to almost daily, sometimes more. I just ask that we keep things consistent, or you let me know if your level of activity (or interest) has changed. If "consistent" means simply saying "some days I just don't feel like posting. Expect anywhere from 5 to 1 replies a week." I'll respond, "Ok, no problem."

Anyway, does this sound fun? Would you like to click on a message never truly sure of what it's going to say? Would you like to squirm in your seat when the plot takes a heart-wrenching turn? Well then PM with a list of your kinks and limits and let's see what we can get started!

Starting-Point Plots

I will probably add some later. I don't really want to, but I expect I'll get more messages if I list at least a few. Though in a perfect world, there will be an amazing writer messaging me right now who tells me about her kinks, limits, and an original character, and we just go from there. Now that sounds fun!

AAAaaahhhhHH!! Alien! Burn it! BURN IT WITH FIRE!

... Oh, er... I mean... thank you for your interest, Alien-Queen-Overlord. I've never heard of Slenderman, but I'm sure he'll be an excellent receptacle for your greasy green reptile eggs.

Phew. Ok, think I'm back now. Sorry to everyone whom I may have ignored. Thought I had time that didn't exist. Kinda like how the US government thinks it has money th... sorry.

It seems girls really don't like snarky political commentary after all. Noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom