Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Bimbofication (Het, Yuri, and Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bimbotastic!

Banned
Banished
My title makes my interests clear; I like bimbofication, where a girl's mind is controlled to turn her into a big-breasted bimbo. I love it. I'm up for anything with this kink, so send me a PM. I have a few ideas though, which I'll put below. If none of those interest you, suggest away!

Original
1. A farmgirl is turned into a slut by her brother. (Kinks: bestiality, outside sex, incest, humiliation)

2. A cop pursues a gang, but gets captured and turned into the gang leader's fuckslut. (Kinks: public sex, humiliation)

3. A schoolgirl is punshed by her teacher by being turned into a slut for all of the school to fuck. (Kinks: Gangbangs, public sex, humiliation)

4. A super-villain captures a superhero and turns her into a bimbo. (Kinks: public sex, humiliation)

5. A nerd uses a chemical to turn the popular girl into his bimbo. (Kinks: public sex, humiliation)

6. My character is an evil demoness that resides within an all girls boarding school and plans to take over it by corrupting all the girls inside. Your character hears about a miracle treatment that will give anyone the perfect body, she is told to visit my character about it. When she does my character gives her a jelly bikini that she must wear for five days and never take off. The bikini turns into a tentacle being that fucks her continously for the five days and eventually turns her into a slutty shemale succubus that serves the demoness and together they work on taking over the school.

Fandoms

To-Love Ru- One of Lala's inventions turns one or more of the girls into horny sluts.

Legend of Zelda- A hypnotist is hired by Ganondorf to turn either Zelda or a female Link into a slut to let him take over the kingdom.

Picture Plots (NSFW)

Miranda (Mass Effect) is captured and rendered docile.
A cranky teacher is turned into a slut.
An agent is captured by her target and turned into his slave.
A cop is turned into a fuckslut
A student turns a teacher into a slut for the whole class.
A detective is caught by the criminal she is investigating, and ends up being turned into his slut.

Bimbotastic! said:
My title makes my interests clear; I like bimbofication, where a girl's mind is controlled to turn her into a big-breasted bimbo. I love it. I'm up for anything with this kink, so send me a PM. I have a few ideas though, which I'll put below. If none of those interest you, suggest away!

Original
1. A farmgirl is turned into a slut by her brother. (Kinks: bestiality, outside sex, incest, humiliation)

2. A cop pursues a gang, but gets captured and turned into the gang leader's fuckslut. (Kinks: public sex, humiliation)

3. A schoolgirl is punshed by her teacher by being turned into a slut for all of the school to fuck. (Kinks: Gangbangs, public sex, humiliation)

4. A super-villain captures a superhero and turns her into a bimbo. (Kinks: public sex, humiliation)

5. A nerd uses a chemical to turn the popular girl into his bimbo. (Kinks: public sex, humiliation)

Fandoms

To-Love Ru- One of Lala's inventions turns one or more of the girls into horny sluts.

Legend of Zelda- A hypnotist is hired by Ganondorf to turn either Zelda or a female Link into a slut to let him take over the kingdom.

Picture Plots (NSFW)

Miranda (Mass Effect) is captured and rendered docile.
A cranky teacher is turned into a slut.
An agent is captured by her target and turned into his slave.
A cop is turned into a fuckslut

I wish you had more pictures to show.

nonpoint said:
i wouldn't be opposed to the mass effect ones, but i might have ideas of my own. do you prefer to discuss plots over pm?

Yes, I'd rather talk about it there.

Bimbotastic! said:
nonpoint said:
i wouldn't be opposed to the mass effect ones, but i might have ideas of my own. do you prefer to discuss plots over pm?

Yes, I'd rather talk about it there.

i do love the idea, and if you could help me learn a little more about the mass effect universe, i could be game. my request thread is full of similar ideas, and i have several pictures and plots i could share as well. i'm definitely interested though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom