Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Role Play Requests [Looking for Female Rp Partner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benigna

Planetoid
Hi, I am Benigna. Before you read on, there are a few things that you should know:

1. I do not do SMUT.

2. I do not like One Liners. Should be able to post at least 3 solid paragraphs.

3. No underaged characters please. Characters must be 18 and above.

4. Mentally matured with an open minded females only please.

Plot ideas

1. The Babysitter
A man in his early 30s needed a full time baby sitter to care for his two children while he is away attending to his company’s business. His children are aged 12 and 14 who had come to stay with him for the school holidays. He put up an advertisement for a babysitter to be stationed in his house the whole day from 10am to 10pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. If the babysitter would be able to come on weekend would be a bonus, the pay would be doubled.

A girl aged 20 answered the advertisement and was asked to start the soonest possible. It all began business like but as time goes by, the man found himself drawn to her. He looked forward to seeing her and just to hear her say “hello” or a smile. He would be sweet to her but not showing that he has a love interest towards her.

2. White Dragon
A statue of the mythical Chinese creature was hidden in the garden of your character’s house when he was being chased by a rival gang. There was something valuable hidden inside the statue and he would come back to get it the night after. When he came back, the statue was no longer there. He was frantic and began to search and saw that the statue was in the house. He had to get it back. Breaking and entering was out of the question as the whole place was well wired up.

Left with no choice, the gangster staked out the house in the hopes of finding a loophole in the security system. Weeks passed and he had gotten no clue and breaks. However, his chance presented itself when the butler of the house had retired and a replacement was needed. In the past, the gangster had been a part time butler before, thus the position suited him perfectly. He applied for the position and made sure that he was the only applicant by scaring off the others. Naturally, he got the job. What seemed to be an easy job became complex for the daughter slowly fall for him.

3. In her majesty’s service
Lord Byron was the Baron of Wellington who had been widowed due to his secret service for the Queen. His wife was killed by a rogue agent who wanted the micro chip that was entrusted to Lord Byron to be delivered to the French. The drop off was a success but the identity of his wife’s killer was not known.

He took a leave of absence in order to track down his wife’s killer with the help of a young, sexy and beautiful agent who was suspended from duty because she put her entire team in danger for her careless behaviour. His peers were against his decision to work with her, and offered a more reliable and seasoned agent to which he declined. To him, a young inexperienced agent would be perfect. Little did he know that his mission to track down his wife’s killer would turn into a mission of self discovery, sex, deceit and love. (PM me for more info)

4. My Secretary is a Vampire
No actual plot, just an idea about a man who hired a PA not knowing that she was not the woman he thought she was. (PM me for more info)

PM me if you are interested! Do not post here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom