Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A thread remade... now with a few pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirschrotes Blut

Planetoid
A hoy hoy. I had a thread before, but instead of editing that, I figured I'd just make a new one for the hell of it. Anyway, my pairings and genres and stuff will be in the next post. Here are a few things about how I roleplay and whatnot.

I usually post 1 - 2 paragraphs(1 paragraph is one chat box on YIM, in my opinion.) But I usually try to mirror my partners posts.

For grammar, as you can see, I use a lot of commas. Which, it seems, is a problem that a lot of people have. But anyway, I write with as little typos as I can manage and expect capitolizations and the like.

I generally prefer F/F or F/Futa pairings, but can be convinced to do M/F, and will never do M/M.

I only roleplay through PM or YIM. So, please don't ask for threads or a different IM thingy.

And I can't think of other things to list here... but I'll probably be back to edit this. Now... on to pairings and other things!

Oh good. You made it :) Here is my shortened list of pairings and my do's and dont's. I'm very sure that I'll miss a few, but here are a handfull of them. Also, the pictures are who I would be playing, just for a reference. Also also, I do have a plot that involves sisters/mistress/slave and futa, if you're interested.

Family Pairings:
Mother/Daughter
Sisters
Twins
Cousins

Fantasy Themed:
Elves(doesn't have to include futa)
Vampires
Werewolves
Demons

General Ideas:
Mistress/Slave
Comic Book Superheros and their Villians.
School themes

Video Games:
Warcraft
Dragon Age
Resident Evil
Boarderlands
Mass Effect
Fallout

Other Stuff:
Star Wars
Lord of the Rings
Burn Notice
The Venture Bros.

That's pretty much all I can think of for now. For my fetishes and stuff, you can click my math equation below. I'm fairly open to a lot of different things. So, feel free to suggest something. Also, I love doing crossover type stuff. Like someone from the Warcraft universe who fell into the Dragon Age universe or something like that.

Heyy lady, I was wondering if you'd be interested in striking up a fantasty RP? I love Dragon Age, but if you prefer to do something completely out of the blue, that's fine to. I'm all for F/F, so if you're interested, send me a PM. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom