Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bi sub looking for Master or Mistress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a Master or Mistress to RP with, I would like it if they had have experience in being one knowing what they want and how to get me to do what they like. I a can be a resistant sub so if you like a challenge well her I am lol. I would like to play in any number of settings it can be past, present, future, powers, futa, furry, demons, or not anything under the sun you can think of we can try. I am open to doing almost anything with anyone also on thing I do not like continued harassment after I have submitted to a demand. Just ask if you have any questions about rping with me. Run by what ever you want to do and most likely ill agree I am a very flexible person so ill go with anything once to see if it works for me or not. So send any requests or questions to me threw the PM here. I look forward to giving myself to a Master or Mistress very soon thank you for your time in checking this out.

I am in one hell of a sub mood right now so I think I will bump this one up to the top. Please hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom