Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flexible player seeking (dark?) roleplay -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setthys

Moon
... in a nutshell.

First and foremost, I think I should direct you all to my F-list page. I think most of the info you need to know about my roleplaying is neatly summed up there. Imma try to transplant most of the info here, but I like the format of that page better. Also, this post ended up being way longer than I intended, so you'd probably be best off skimming this post and just reading the f-list thing anyway.

About moi -
I've been roleplaying for a few years. Consider myself literate, yadda yadda. I like realistic roleplays. I mostly use email, though PMs and threads are obviously an option here. I think I have the AIM messenger on my email, but I'm not using it to roleplay. Chatting/RP setup is fine, however.​

'Quick' notes
Arranged alphabetically.
(Me? Obsessive? PFFT.)

! Character ages.
I like old/young pairings. How young? For explicitly sexual roleplay, sixteen is my minimum. Any younger (ie. 13-15), we are either fading to black or eliminating the sexytimes altogether. On the other end, when I say older characters, I don't mean 22 year olds. Thirty to just shy of sixty is my 'older' range.

! Character gender/orientation.
I mostly do het roleplay, and I tend to roleplay males. I roleplay girls too, but I don't do femmeslash, or whatever the term is nowadays. Manslash, on the other hand... I may do it on some occasions, if you ask nicely. I'm not really interested in roleplaying as or with transgendered or intersex characters, either.
However, I do not care what gender you are (or, alternatively, are not) in real life. Roleplay = playing roles, regardless of who you yourself are :)

! Communication.
Roleplay is all about this, is it not? Don't be shy to ask if we can change something in the plot, or if you have a question, and I'll do the same. And no hard feelings if you want to leave the roleplay, or take a break.
(I may occasionally sound blunt in the way I phrase things, but that's because if I'm not blunt, then I run the risk of dancing around the subject endlessly.)

! Frequency.
I'm online daily, but may occasionally take a few days to reply to something. I don't mind if you're the same way - provided I don't have to wait two weeks to every reply, I'm pretty much cool. We all have lives (to some degree).

! Genres.
Copypasted from my f-list:
Action-packed plots aren't really my thing. I'm pretty bad at roleplaying fight scenes and car chases and journeys to the centre of the earth. So if you want an actiony plot, my character will absolutely be the one cowering in the backseat and, if necessary, using your character as a human shield.

Likewise, fantasy/sci-fi/supernatural settings/plots don't hold much appeal for me. It's cool that you made up your own civilization and all, but I don't want to have to grill you on every little detail about it. The only exception would be if we use some sort of archetype (ie. 'werewolves like the ones on True Blood', or 'a spaceship like the one thoroughly described on this page that I'm linking you too').

I can be an epic dramafag. No, not the interpretive dance kind, but the 'let's turn our roleplay into a soap opera!' kind. Feel free to bitchslap me through the interwebs if you think it's getting out of hand.

! Kinks.
I don't care for ultra-kinky roleplay, honestly. I'm more interested in situational kinks, and general darkness. Flat-out smut isn't really my thing either, though sex scenes are awesome when they're appropriate and timely :p If something isn't on my F-list, ask.
In brief, I don't do bestiality, toilet play, extreme physical torture, or anything that is completely and utterly unrealistic (ex. your character really should not ejaculate a lake's worth of lava-hot baby batter every ten minutes).

! Literacy.
If you can do a solid paragraph per post, or about 100+ words, I'll be happy enough. I'd prefer something in the realm of consistent 200-500 word posts, however. Preferably not in one massive block of a paragraph, but if that's your style I won't knock it. I know word counts sound a bit, well, elitist, but paragraphs are so varied and dependant on the player that it seem more practical to use word counts. I tend to mirror after a few posts.

!Real life.
Chat is nice. Prying is not. And I probably don't need to say this, but just in case - please do net tell me, in any way, shape, or form, if you are fapping to the roleplay.​

Like I said, you should have skimmed :)

Regarding my topic title - I am very fond of roleplays with dark themes. The fall of man and all that, only minus the epicness that entails. I like psychological abuse, blackmailing, incest, lust prevailing over love, and all those deliciously dark things.

I like nice things too. Like puppies. And rainbows. And the occasional saccharine roleplay.

But I mostly like the dark stuff >:D

Some pairings

A few things I've done, or would like to do. For most of these, I can roleplay human or furry characters. I'd also be interested in combining one or two of these pairings for maximum awesomeness.

Asterisk = I have a bit of a plot/idea for the pairing. I may add/delete asterisks as I find people to roleplay the plots with, or come up with new ones.
I love hearing plots, however, so don't be shy to send one my way ^^

abductee x abductor
adult x teenager
>> including teacher x student, father x daughter's friend, etc.
adultery
brother x sister
cop x criminal/juvenile delinquent
criminal x other criminal
>> think of an experienced, vicious criminal taking another under their wing
daughter x father *
ex-convict x prosecutor who convicted them *
parent x teacher
prostitute x (anything, really)
robber x victim
slayer x watcher
>> a la BtVS. Original characters, mind you.
teacher x teacher

+ I'm also somewhat interested in doing a roleplay involving pregnancy. Can be coupled with any of these pairings, though for some, I do have certain additional preferences ^^

... and I'm still working on this list. But these should, well, give you some idea of the kinds of things I'm after.

Added a few things, tweaked a few others :)

Also, here are some plots, if anybody's curious.

PLOTS IN BRIEF
these are very short, somewhat cheesy descriptions of either more detailed plots, or mere ideas that tickle my fancy concerning certain pairings.
GREYED OUT means I've found somebody for the plot. I might still be interested in doing them, though, if you can add some twists or something.

daughter x father
Politics is a nasty game, played by nasty people. When a daughter puts her father's reelection at risk, she finds out just how nasty he can be. Includes, at the very least, a degree of verbal abuse and mild physical abuse. Can include non-con, prostution, light public stuff, and so on.

ex-convict x prosecutor who convicted them
Years after the conviction, the convict becomes a free (wo)man again - free to seek revenge. Can include doubling (ex. another criminal, and the prosecutor's spouse/child), and all sorts of fucked up things. On the other hand, it can also be more stalkerish/creepy.

teacher x teacher
OR
adult x teen
plz to blackmail and/or adultery?

~lebump

And because I don't feel like making an journal/apology thread - epic apology to those who I have yet to reply to. Midterms, and their results, have left me an uninspired, caffeine-riddled shell of a creature incapable of writing more than a few dozen words.
(Which sucks, because I need to write some essays and stuff. But you're not here for my griping, are ya?)

Next week will be a toughie too, but after that I'm good for a while

/unsubtle hint to newcomers browsing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom