Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention---Smut Wanted (f/m,f/f,f/h)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Morality

Planetoid
New Stuff~By the way guys I have been flooded with an idea so only accepting ones that really interest me, ones I will be looking forward to playing.
First off let's have fun when we roleplay, I am looking for people who are here to have a good time and hopefully some sexy roleplaying, a little bit of smut, romance, action, and whatever else. I want to say one thing, I am a submissive girl, I will play dominant but I really dislike it. That being said I also play tougher fighter type girls who are tomboys but at the same time have a really cute inexperienced side to them. If interested in a rp PM me.

I read a good bit of manga, I like the ones focused on combat, not unrealistic but fun ridiculous once in a life time scenarios are cool.

Scenarios:(These are only my favorite, I do play others, just suggest them.)
Master x Slave
Student x Student (I like it being between delinquents and such, anything that causes a good plot to form.)
Boss x Employee
Soldiers
Assassin x Target
Pirate (Can be same boat or enemies<--one captain taken captive and such.)
Medieval--- Knights, Knight x Prince
Vampires--- Fighting... Not mushy crap, vampires may love but they are not fucking softies.
Fantay, elves and such. I love it personally, also love magic being thrown in. One plot I have been wanting recently has been a magic school setting kind of a fandom or Rosario + Vampire.

Character Pictures: (Just put the link to my album now. All of these pics are for certain roles, pick a role or a pic and we will work something out.)
http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n583/SamanthaTheTomboy/Female%20Characters/

While the fantasy school setting sounds fun, I'm afraid that I don't know anything about Rosario + Vampire. Could you give us a run down of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom