Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant Male Searching For Female Contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvine

Star
Hello there fellow members of the Blue Moon Role Playing Community. I’m a new face here and, as such, am looking to find a few reliable role playing contacts who share my interests. That said, you’re probably reading this for much the same reason so I’ll get to the important stuff and try not to ramble as I am admittedly prone to doing.

My Role Play Basics

Role Play Mediums:

At the moment, I am only interested in role playing through threads. I have both AIM and YIM and am more than happy to use them when discussing a possible plot but I am not interested in IM RP.

Keeping Me Interested (Dos):

* Creativity is paramount! I am a fairly creative person when the mood strikes me and an idea weasels its way into my sadistic little mind. Don’t let me be the only one contributing to the role play! I am fairly good at rolling with the punches in RP so if an idea crosses your mind that you think might make the scene interesting in any way then implement it. No need to run it by me and no need to tiptoe around like you’re walking through a field of broken glass.
* If a story is making you uncomfortable then speak up. Role play is a hobby and if we are playing out a story together then it should be something that we both enjoy. If something is making you uncomfortable for any reason or you just feel like the story has lost its appeal then just be honest about it. If there is anything that we could do to fix it then we will try to fix it but if not then no biggie. Maybe we can try another story angle.
* Write with a certain degree of literacy! Misspelled words, occasional incorrect punctuation, or the rare grammatical mistake aren’t going to bother me in the least; I make mistakes myself. However, if you replace the word ‘are’ with the letter ‘R’ or you replace ‘you’ with the letter ‘U’ then I am going to say something about it and potentially stop the RP.
* There’s more to RP than sex! Give me a little bit story, some plot, some substance to the characters, anything that shows that you’re interested in more than playing out your character getting fucked. Eroticism is bound to happen; this is an erotic RP forum, after all. Sex, sex, and more sex does not make a good story in my opinion, however.
* Don’t be afraid to talk to me outside of RP. If you don’t really feel like role playing but you want someone to talk to then let me know. I don’t mind friendly chatter in the least.

Pushing Me Away (Don’ts):

* Do not blur the lines between role play and reality. Through RP, we are partners in creating a story and if you wish to communicate outside of RP then I am more than happy to offer advise or friendly conversation but I am not your boyfriend. I cannot stress this rule enough. My gender aren't the only ones guilty of this kind of harassment. I've met my fair share of crazies.
* Do not expect me to always be here to entertain you. I would say that I am available about eighty percent of the time. I am unemployed but I am a volunteer firefighter and often times I may have to leave unexpectedly if I am role playing on my laptop at the station. I may only be a volunteer but I take what I do seriously and oftentimes what I do could be the difference between someone’s life and death. If you can’t respect that then don’t bother messaging me.

My Kinks

A general list of kinks shared between my characters can be found here. Certain kinks may change depending on the characters and plot but this will give you a general idea.

Key Kinks:

* Domination – Domination is my biggest kink and one that will assuredly appear in any RP that I participate in. Domination has always been a big part of all of my relationships even outside of RP and it is something that I like to believe that I can play well on many levels from gentle, romantic dominance to brutal rape dominance.
* Bondage – This is another key kink that I like to feature in my RP and enjoy on many levels. It can be as light as a pair of fluffy handcuffs and a blindfold to as heavy as shackles, chains, and a fully-body leather harness. If the heavy stuff isn’t your style then don’t be afraid to let me know. I’ll keep it as light as you want.
* Multiple Orgasms – All of my men have a lot of stamina and they are all capable of climaxing a number of times in any given romp. More climaxes means more cum! I hope your little lady likes her protein. (Yes, I know that is just a myth; just making a point.)

The List of Nos:

* Futanari – I just don’t like it. The female body is a beautiful thing all on its own. It doesn't need any extra parts.
* Bathroom Play – Scat, urine, and vomit are not in any way sexy or appealing to me.
* Vore – Never understood this one. Tried it once but didn’t enjoy it in the least.
* Gore - I felt that this one should be noted as a circumstantial kink. Gore in sex is bad. Gore in a fight scene, should one come up, is fine.

Worlds That I Am Open To

Here I will list the worlds and/or universes that I am open to role playing in and give a five star rating based on my interest. Note that this rating applies to my interest in playing a story in the designated world but this rating is very much subject to change based on the plot that you might wish to play out in the world. Also note that these are, by no means, the only worlds that I will be willing to play in. If my kink list caught your eye but you have another idea for setting then speak up. The worst I can do is say ‘no’.

** Modern Reality
This should be pretty self-explanatory. This would be our world as it is. No fantasy content to be seen. It gets a two star rating because, well, I live this world every day but the rating could easily be raised by a good, twisted plot.

**** Augmented Reality (Sorcery)
Augmented reality is exactly what it sounds like; our world with a little extra twist. In this case, it is the existence of magic. It could be a widely-spread study, a study limited only to the rich and the elite, it could be an innate gift that certain individuals are born with, or something that my (or our) characters obtain through some form of ancient text or from a supernatural entity. Regardless of how, magic is as real as anything else in this world.

*** Augmented Reality (Dark Fantasy)
If you have ever read the Anita Blake novels by Laurell K. Hamilton then you will understand this setting well. This is our world augmented with the wide-spread existence of humans gifted with necromantic powers, vampires, and the dreaded lycanthrope disease. Not only is their existence wide-spread but it is accepted by most of humanity. During the day, little appears to be different from the world we know but at night, the world comes alive with vampire nightclubs, bars, and even their own places of worship. There are even some humans who have become addicted to having their blood drained by the bloodsucking members of society; the high of being too tempting for them to resist. Lycans come in many shapes and forms but, for the most part, either keep to themselves or try to blend into society. While most of society accepts these creatures of the night, not everyone does. There are criminal teams dedicated specifically to supernatural crimes and even freelance ‘hunters’ of vampires and lycans who work outside of the law either for sport or vengeance.

**** Pathfinder and/or Dungeons and Dragons
This would be for any general and/or generic adventure setting for those looking for low-tech fantasy role play. Elves, orcs, trolls, drow, magic, and monsters abound in these settings. Like reality, the star rating can be raised through creative plot design. These worlds are very flexible in development.

**** Warcraft
Ah, Azeroth, a world which I am very familiar with and more than happy to role play in for those who so desire. I already have many characters ready for playing and am willing to create more if none of them catch your eye. I am willing to play as and with most playable races as well as certain unplayable races.

**** Shadowrun
I have only been recently introduced to the world of Shadowrun through my usual weekend table-top group but I am more than willing to play in this world if you are willing to be patient with my limited grasp of the Matrix and the magical workings of the world.

** Star Wars
This is another world that I am willing to role play in but have only limited knowledge in. If you wish to play in the Star Wars universe then you need only tell me which planet(s) that you want to play on and I will be sure to educate myself before we begin and/or as we go.

** Pokemon
Certainly not my favorite world to play in but it seems to be a common theme here on Blue Moon so I thought that I would put it here in my ad that I am, at the very least, willing to play here. I will not play as or with a pure pokemon but perhaps this ‘pokegirl’ theme that seems to be all over the request forums has my attention.

*** Naruto
I’m not ashamed to admit that I am a fan of Naruto and the idea of playing in this world amuses me. At three stars, it isn’t my top pick but it isn’t my bottom either. Like anything here, a good plot will easily get my attention and keep me coming back for more.

Sample Plots

Here I will put together some sample plots to allow you ladies to get an idea of my RP styles, kinks, and creativity. They will be rated on a five star system much like my worlds section and will be accompanied by a notation of what world or worlds that I had in mind for them. The star rating between the plots and their world may vary do to interest in the plot itself. If you like one of these, let me know, but feel free to throw any of your own ideas my way. More will be added as they come to me.

**** I Will Not Give You Away (Modern Reality) (Dark Plot with Incest, Enslavement, and Heavy Sex Emphasis)
Ten years ago, two siblings were orphaned when their parents were killed in a car accident. It wasn’t easy for the two of them to get by on the streets but even at the age of fourteen, the young boy knew how important it was for him to take care of his ten year old sister. Over the years, the two grew to rely on one another and as time went on, they built a good life together. Now, ten years after they lost everything except one another, it is the girl’s wedding day. Naturally, it became her brother’s duty to give her to her future husband but the two do not get along in the least. No, he won’t allow this man whom he despises to take away all that he has left. As it grew close to time for her to take that walk down the aisle, her brother slipped into her dressing room and held a rag soaked in chloroform to her nose until she stopped struggling. All that was left was to slip out of the window with his sister and make their escape. She would be his. He would not give her away.

*** In the Name Of Research (Pokemon) (Light-Hearted Plot with Light Sex Emphasis)
Two years ago, anthromorphic pokemon began to hatch from eggs in the Kanto region. Since then, these humanoid pokemon have been appearing in all regions of the world and of nearly every pokemon species known to scientists. Heavy research has gone into discovering the cause of these magnificent creatures but little is still truly known about them. They are appearing in both male and female varieties, are fully compatible of breeding with their purely formed kin, and a very rare few seem to be able of adopting the ability to speak in the human tongue. One young man, an aspiring trainer, has traveled from his home in Saffron City to Pallet Town where he hopes to unlock the secrets of these new anthromorphic wonders. His journey will start with Professor Oak. He was the first great mind to acknowledge these rare pokemon as a natural phenomenon and, as to be expected, is the world’s leading researcher on their behavior.

*** The Predators Become Prey (Augmented Reality – Dark Fantasy) (Dark Plot with Heavy Violence and Light Sex Emphasis)
Irvine Helic does what most people would not dare consider doing; he hunts the so-called creatures of the night in an alternate world where vampires are just a normal part of society and lycanthropy is a fairly common disease. He’s a freelancer, working outside of the law on his own personal crusade against the vampiric and lycanthropic communities for their unholy acts against humanity, regardless of the fact that most humans offer their blood willingly to their dark brethren. True attacks are rare these days but when one is working against the wishes of the law, he must have some kind of justification for the murders committed in sheer sport. That is where this plot really opens up. Those who are familiar with the aforementioned Anita Blake novels are more than willing to fill in the blanks. For those who are not, I am looking primarily for those willing to play Irvine’s ‘prey’; a vampire or a lycan. If that isn’t your style then I would also take someone playing a sort of client; someone who was attacked by a vampire or a lycan, who heard of Irvine’s exploits from an underground source, and wishes to hire him for protection and vengeance. Another option would be another hunter or necromancer to operate as a female rival of sorts.

**** Storm, Earth, And Fire (Warcraft) (Dark Plot with Enslavement, Mild Violence, and Heavy Sex Emphasis)
Thrall had always done his best to protect what little peace existed between the Horde and the Alliance but Thrall is no longer the Warchief. As standing Warchief, Garrosh Hellscream has reopened the gates of all out warfare against the Alliance, their allies, and all who would stand to oppose the Horde. With no one to hold them back, the Warsong clan is once again free to do things their way; by answering doubt and opposition with an axe. One Warsong orc in particular has been causing the Alliance forces in the areas around Ashenvale quite the amount of grief by capturing their women on the battlefield and taking them back to his encampment to serve both he and his men as slaves. Those among his ranks who have dared to speak out against his treatment of the Alliance war prisoners have either met the same fate if they, themselves, were women or have been killed if they were men. It would seem that the only ones safe from this group of extremists are those who offer the Horde unwavering loyalty.

*** Lost in the Land of Fire (Naruto) (Flexible Plot with Violence and Flexible Sex Emphasis)
A young jonin from the Village Hidden in the Mist has defected from the village, disgusted with the policies of the new Mizukage. Before he fled, he made the mistake of telling his closest friend that he was planning to leave the village and was betrayed and a group of ninja was sent to his home in the dead of night to apprehend him. While he was able to elude capture and flee from the village, the surprise assault left him injured and forced him to leave everything behind, including his headband. Some days later, he found himself in the Land of Fire. Injured, tired, and weak, the missing-nin dozed off beneath the shade of a large tree not far from Konohagakure. It was then that a young ninja from the Village Hidden in the Leaves stumbled upon him. How will she react to the sleeping, injured man with no way of identifying him as an enemy ninja?

**** The Brass Guardian (Pathfinder / DnD) (Romantic Plot with Heavy Sex Emphasis)
He had always watched over this desert; always protected his treasures, the town that sat in the shadows of his mountain lair, and the people who lived there. In all of his hundreds of years, he had never seen anything quite as lovely as this young mortal girl. The people of the desert were hardy people of darkly tanned skin and dark hair but this girl was so very pale in comparison with golden hair. Compared to the desert people, she looked so frail and it made him want to protect her. She was a traveler from the city who had gotten lost in the desert and collapsed from the intense conditions. She was lucky that he had flown by and found her, lucky that he had stolen her from the grips of death and brought her back to his lair. Kaelizar, a brass dragon revered as a guardian by the people of this remote and treacherous region. Would this new, fragile woman come to view him in the same light or can he keep his draconic origins a secret from her and win her heart from his mortal guise?

Hi there! I'm new as well, I'd enjoy one day doing a roleplay with you. =)

Hey there! I was looking at your avatar, and it makes me think of Kingdom Hearts. Hehe.

But yeah, I'd be interested in a role play with you. ^^

I was wondering how you'd feel about Kingdom Hearts based, with just OCs, but if you don't like that sort of thing, or any idea like that, then you had a plot I wouldn't mind trying to play. ^^

Hi. I read your profile and kinks and I LOOOVVVEE the sorcery idea. I'm a hugely creative player and love to write in long paragraphs with detail. I am on Yahoo messenger so feel free to add me. I look forward to seeing you

I am pretty interested in doing an rp or several with you. I tend to be pretty sub in most sexual things. Alas, I can only do rp in pms on here.

RE: Dominant Male (Or Female Character) Searching For Female Contacts

Giving this a quick, early-morning bump. If you contacted me and I did not respond then I am truly sorry. Send me another PM and I will try to get back with you ASAP.

-bump-

Back to page one!

Still looking for RP partners who won't post two or three times and then disappear.

I cannot stress this enough - My Sample Plots are just that. They are samples there for potential partners to review and get a feel for the kinds of things that I might like. You are by no means limited to just selecting from my samples! Creativity is a huge bonus for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom