Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dea's Plot For Role Plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dea M Smith

Supernova
Dea's Plot For Role Plays

modern-art-prints

This thread is still in And well always Be in the works For it will be updated all the time. Plots and other things will be posted here. So Do not post here. If you want to Role PLay with me Then Pm me I dont Do Pm Role Play I only Do Thread Role Play I have 4 Pm role plays going And thats all I'm going to do right now. My Likes Are In my hideout and rabbit hole. I'm open to anything.

Time lines

I'm open to any time line you can come up with.

~~~
more to come.

And one more Thing I do not start threads. And I Try not to do pm role plays

My time Zone. I live in the USA On The East Cost. So I tend To do role playing from noon To 3 am.

Also If you do not post in a role play with me I will send 3 pm's over 3 days and after the 3 days I will find you no longer willing To role play with me And I will find someone elas to fill in the role

Okay So here's what I like in Role Plays

Sisters
Mothers
Anal
Glasses
School
Toys
Lingerie
In The Bath
Yuri
Swimsuits
Cosplay
Humor
Watersports
Daughter
Lactation
Pregnant
Futanari
Cousins
Crossdressing
Footjob
Transformation
Looking for someone to take the Roles for the two girls. each with there own plots

Angel-aka-Lola-Luv-720x1082-53kb-media-2625-media-118636-1186601708.jpg
kallen-01.jpg

Trapped​

Lady Adel had been trapped in the same castle keep with her King for weeks now, it was snowing so badly that they both would not be able to leave till the beginning of spring, they were both on their way to their wedding when Adel had fallen off of her horse and took on some nasty injuries, and her husband to be had no other choice then to take her to his closest estate so that she could heal.

And all the while, it was almost as though it was painful for the both of them, they both wanting nothing more than to make love, they so alone there together, Adel knowing that it would only be a matter of time before he forced himself on her!

Adel, 18, Long red hair that reached her ass
perfect slim body, large breasts and a nice tight ass
deep blue eyes that could very well make any man hers
heres what I do
hope this is okay with you

incest : maybe

fantasy: yes

princess/kings: All the way

demi gods/mortal : Sometimes

gods/goddess (real or made up ones): Yes

adeventure: All the way

room mates: It depends on what type it is

spanking/light bondage: sometimes

Master/slave: Yes and no

male/female: gender bender ?

female/female No

vampires/lycans: Yes

mortal/demons : Yes

demons/demoness : Yes

furry :Yes

anal : if it's a Futanari

and anything else : umm yes

don'ts: ??

animal yes

scat yes
Brother x Sister [incest]

Brother and sister is a long story type of srp and can lead to man things. So we can do a thing where the mother and father dies and the two are left alone no one wants them and they live life like a married life

Deep Love [manga]

Deep love can Be almost anything from rich to poor falling in love or kings and queens. But I like the young poor boy that works nonstop and then meets the rich girl and saves her from something.,

Abuser x Victim

This one is hard but can work if the Abuser if female and the Victim is a boy. You see only rare times where a boy is like this,

Pirate x Random [open for suggestion]

For this the pirate is female and dose what pirates do but on one of her hunts she finds a young boy and takes him as her own.

Highschool

It depends on the school. is it in the us or japan?

Mermaids

I love mermaids,
A man gets lost at sea and ends up in the home land of mermaids and two females fight over him but he trys to fight them and tell them not to fight and the push him and he gets hurt and then they lean they both love him and take care of him

Angel x Innocent/Guilty

A man his do nothing wrong but his hole life he had been hurt and blame for things he has not done and in the end the young 21 year old man wants to kill himself as a young female come over and stops him they fall in love and have a child but she leaves him and they child not knowing where she went he and his child rome the world looking for her not knowing that she was an angel.

Victorian era, Randoms.

Demon x Innocent

It depends on the demon you want to role play as.

Chobits [manga]

And this one depends on when you want the srp to take place or a part of it.

------------------------------
It was about 1 am on a cold, snowy January night as Anna drove her big rig along I-70 through the Rocky mountains. Anna was one af the very small number of woman truckers, and she enjoyed flirting with the other truckers that she met at truck stops. Often these sessions of flirting would lead to hot nights of fucking back in her truck with her chosen target for the evening. These antics had earned her the nickname, "Interstate Slut". She was a very hot girl, 25 years old, shoulder length blonde hair, perky C-cup breasts, and blue eyes. She also liked to dress seductivley, at the time she wore jean "booty-shorts", and a tight pink tank top with the bottom cut off showing off her stomach. It also cut down at her chest just enogh to show that underneath it all she wore a black lace thong with a matching bra. She wasn't quick to admit it but she was bi-sexual and had had few steamy fuck sessions with other woman truckers she had met. That having been said, she also loved nothing more than a hard cock banging her pussy or her ass. Her ultimate fantasy was too have both at once, to be able to lick someone elses pussy juice while a cock pounded her own pussy.

Thinking about this fantasy she felt herself begin to get wet. She saw a truck stop ahead and decided it was as good a time as any to turn in for the night. She exited the highway and turned her rig into the stop and parked it. Then she climbed back into the sleeper cabin and slipped out of her clothes. She laid on her small bed in the back of the truck, and reached into the drawer below the bed and pulled out a large pink vibrator. She turned it on and fucked herself until she oragsmed as she thought about her threesome fantasy. When she was done she placed the vibrator back in her drawer and rolled over and went to sleep without putting her clothes back on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Anna woke up and got dressed in the same seductive outfit she had worn the day before. She climbed out of her truck and into the diner at the truckstop. She decided today she was going to look for some sex as she was ready to go again after the night before. She looked around the diner for either a man or a woman to seduce and take back to what she called her "Truck of Fuck".

Need someone to fill in the role of the female

Name: Dea K Lunar
Hight: 6'
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dirty Blond
Nick Name From other Truckers: The Blue Demon
Bio: Dea was kid when he was with his father and his Truck as they went all over the lands as he got older his father passed away and Dea took over his fathers placed with a new type of truck as he started out at the age of 16 and work his way up to getting his Commercial driver's license {CDL} For every type
of truck as he works his ass off to pay it off his new power house truck. Dea was giving the name Blue demon as a nick from others when he was 18. his eyes were so blue on a snowy day you can see them from a far and he was giving that name. As time went by he became a well know truck diver.

Truck :
6c9bb_innovation_truck_580.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
looking for someone to play this girl

seduction_by_raven1303.jpg

okay new plot.

f104648_9422abd178b9c614a6d7bdc72c485ca6.jpg

You a female will play the role of a new mother at the age of 23 and over works intel you go out to find a lover to become a house husband.{me} This can go to ways no scat or lots of it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Plots​

plot one.

You play as wolf furry. {female} And I play as a male wolf. I live in one clan and you live in a other one and the clan are at war. But the two of us dont want to fight so we hide. lots of twist and other things to boot.

human/ Dragon

f77538_f76835_dd0150280e0ee848d586389d22c24efb.jpg

Okay So I was thinking I want to do something new. Or has it been done on this site not sure but here goes.

I play as a kid the becomes a man of power and goes around towns and doing anything for money. And you play a female dragon. The plot is i need gold and well you have it all and i tried to get it but fail in some ways but get away once and a other time but you come find me and take me back

Ok. Problem. This site does not allow such use when it comes to ageplay RPs. At all. Any character under the age of 13 AND prepubescent is not to be played. Not on the threads. Not in your PMs. And it most certainly is not to be advocated or advertised. That said, since you're new, the usage of ageplay that is not in compliance with site rules is going to be edited out. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom