Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lune's Lovely List -Now Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello handsome,

My name is Lune and I'm here to let you know what I want from you. Let me introduce myself further. I am a 21 year old straight female college student and I prefer to role-play with males only. It makes everything less awkward. I consider myself a fairly experienced role-player, albeit not perfect. I love romance as much as I love smut. I want our role-plays to be for the most part realistic, I'm not too much into fantasy but I do enjoy it in my roleplays every now and then. I enjoy having ooc conversations as much as the next guy (erm, girl) but we both know what we want out of this relationship and that's a role-play.

Now I suppose you're interested in the specifics? Instead of just typing up an entire list of pairings I'll tell you what I am totally fine with doing, what I'm a bit hesitant with and what I will never do. Sound good? Now why don't you take a look at my rabbit hole?

If you're still interested then great! I will only role-play through e-mail or PM. Here's the info you need to know:

e-mail: smartlittleowl@aol.com

I will not role-play through threads. I will also /not/ double and play two characters or more in a role-play.

I'll now list some specific cravings I've been having lately.

- Draco Malfoy & Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series, as well as Ron Weasley & Hermione Granger. I don't have any basic plots for these though but I'm sure we can come up with something.

- A typical high-class female ends up falling in love with her chauffeur but of course there is conflict involved along the way. I've really been wanting to try this out.

- A bookworm type moves into the wrong side of town due to unfortunate circumstances and finds that her neighbor is more than what meets the eye. This would involve two vastly different types of people my character would be a stereotypical "good girl", college student, proper in every way while yours would be a rugged sort of guy that maybe works on his car every day and watches her leave for school in the morning. He wouldn't necessarily have to commit crimes, just appear as if he does. In reality though he'd be a perfect gentleman, a diamond in the rough so to speak.

- A younger brother and older sister pairing has been on my mind lately as well.

Right now this is all I've got. I'll add more as I think of them and as always feel free to suggest any ideas you might have!

I'll be waiting to hear from you.

~ Lune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom