Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My first requst

Status
Not open for further replies.

teaseme2pleaseme

Meteorite
Hi All

As you can probably tell I am new here, and I am new to RP in general. I will update this request as I learn more about RP and what I discover I like.

I am a straight female and prefer m x f.

I really don't know how far I can go, I would like to explore a lot of scenarios.

Things I will not do:

FUTA, shit, pee, incest, blood or pure torture or animals. If you like those things, that is fine. What ever makes you happy is a good thing :) It just isn't to my taste.

A little light bondage is acceptable, a good spanking can spark pleasure.

Styles:
modern/current
future
past
more to come as I learn what is out there.

I am a romantic at heart, so that would be nice in the story line. I am looking for short term and long term. Sometimes I just need to be laid here and now so s let me know if you are up for some spontaneous play :)

I have not thought out much on plots as of yet. I can follow your lead. PM me and let me know what you would like from me.

Lets get together and have some fun :)

MyRabbit Hole

:idea: This is my first foray into adult roleplaying, but thought it might be easier for me to start with someone who won't have too high expectations. I have roleplayed in other realms, and heard about this site from a friend. If you are interested in something fun and romantic, private message me and we can work out details. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom