Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One more Sci-Fi RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
Okay, so after sifting through all the requests and picking out a couple winners I find myself needing one more good RP to round out my free time. I have two good Warhammer40K rps going right now so I would like something outside that realm for this last one.

I am open to suggestions from anyone(anyone who PM'd me about the last request feel free to do so again here) but there are a few basic rules.

-It has to be Sci-Fi. I don't care for realistic settings and I'm not in the mood for fantasy.
-My favorite Sci-Fi settings are Warhammer40K of course, Mass Effect, Star Wars, and Borderlands. I also welcome original Sci-Fi ideas as well.
-Honestly my tastes are pretty twisted, I don't care for HumanXHuman pairings at all. Aliens, creatures, beasts, Futa's, are my favorite partners.
-I'm not looking for long term right now, I love combat and smut heavy RPs.

Lastly, just in case a lot of people reply to this. I am only looking for one right now. But if I really like your idea and want to hit you up later for an RP I will let you know!

Shame you're filled up on 40k, been a while since I got to wet my whistle on some Inquisition or Guard stuff.

Can't say I have anything other then that to offer; but if you had an idea I can do some heavy combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom