Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking lady for dominant cougar role play

Status
Not open for further replies.

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
I want to create a role play with a dominant female who is willing to be a mature woman with a younger guy. I have several scenarios as follows;

1: Escaped female convict vs teenage guy (hostage)

2:Trained assassin (female) vs a teenage guy (with rich parents) who you kidnap. Your job is to hold me for ransom, and turn me over if they pay, or kill me if they don't. In the meantime.....you can make me please you.

3: You are a female vampire and I am a nosy teenager who found your secret. Now you have to decide whether or not you want to kill me...but in the meantime you can have some fun with me.

4: You are a bi-sexual lady in her late 30's. I am an arrogant high school jock who reminds you of all the guys you hated in high school You have blackmail material on me and use to to make me your personal slave. You use me for your own satisfaction...maybe a romance developes down the road.

5: You are a upper middle clas widow in her 30's who lives on the same street as me. I am a teenager who has had a massive boyhood crush on you since I was a kid. You don't have a very high opinion of me, but decide it might be fun to have a personal toy who is desperate to please you.

If you are interested, please PM me.

phtlc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom