Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mr. Eloquent's Desires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

Moon
UPDATE!!! I am currently no longer accepting any more RP's for the time being. Please feel free to check back at any time, though, to see if I have freed up a little.

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting. Here's a little about me and my tastes:

Background:

I'm no noob when it comes to Roleplaying; I've been playing for years. I have a few distastes (as you will learn later), but generally I am open to try new things as they come up.

Here are the things I absolutely enjoy Roleplaying around:

• Dominance (on my part)
• Slight torture (again, on my part)
• Mysterious characters (aka - Dynamic characters)
• Anthros (see dislikes, though)
• MxF
• Multiple Partners within one Roleplay
• Dialogue (not just narration)
• Romance (as opposed to strict sex, which I don't mind as well)
• And many others.

I'm also open to many different things, so if you don't see something here or on the dislike list, feel free to PM me about it.

Dislikes:

Here are the things I will not tolerate/be willing to try at any point:

• MxM, FxF, playing any other role than a male with a female companion
• Feces, Urine, Blood
• Extreme pain, death, suicidal tendencies, etc.
• Beastiality (in the form of Human x Animal. Anthros are okay)

I'm not against these items or ideas in any way; I just simply will not try them due to personal and past experiences.

Ideas:

I have a few original ideas off the top of my head, and I also have quite a few from previous Roleplays. If you're interested in learning of any of these, please feel free to PM me, but include what your limitations are and what you prefer in a RP.

Expectations:

I like to consider myself advanced in the English language, so it might not surprise you if I ask that you, when replying to an ongoing Roleplay with me, try to respect English. Please make an attempt to fix any spelling/grammatical errors before passing your reply along to me; it really detracts from the entirety of the Roleplay if I have a hard enough time reading your reply. I'd also appreciate if each reply were between 1-3 paragraphs in order to move the story along.

Thank you again for visiting, and please don't hesitate to send me a PM if you're interested!

You have your PMs down :C

If you could PM me o_O That would be awesome.

I do like literacy as well as a few paragraphs length. I have noticed it helps the RP move along.

I don't like straight up sex- I like romance. I usually play multiple characters but I tend to only like having 1 RP partner per RP.

I will PM you as soon as I finish this reply, but I must ask you first: How do I change the PM settings? I fumbled a bit in the User CP and couldn't find anything to help fix the problem.

I'm glad you agree. :)

And that's fine; I, too, like romance. What I was suggesting, though, was not multiple people in one RP, but rather just a one-on-one RP with each person playing multiple players. We can work the rest out in PM's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom