Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific RP Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishu

Supernova
So I need to develop one of my characters- badly- but he is only available in one plot line. The plot is completely mine ( I RPed with a friend for a few years. We've restarted it due to extreme character growth and now she is busy all the time :C ).

Here are the basics:

Kyuuketsuki, King of the Vampires, has reached a point where he must make a decision. He must choose who he shall marry. Being the only male heir to the thrown, and with so many royal pressures, he finds his time wearing thin- at least with his sister badgering him to grow up.

There are many dilemmas he must face with this marriage- one being that he does not want to marry anyone! He is still suffering from the loss of his previous lover, and the one before that. He believes that love is his curse as it kills those he fancies.

The other dilemma is the rule of thumb his family has been following since the fall of the first Nosferatu- never make a Vampiress your bride. Due to the uprising of the Great Alexandria beheading her mate, enslaving the Vampire race to her undead militia, and nearly destroying the world as a whole, the Nosferatu kin are forbidden from mating with another vampire.

Kyuuketsuki's own mother was Nymph, which shows in his lanky features. With the blood of many species in his blood, he has become immune to the effects of sunlight, holy water and other ridiculous things such as wood through the heart.

Now, many believe he has had his eye on the Duchess- Mandolin. Many believe she is a Vampiress because, well, she's their Duchess, but not a one has seen her drink a drop of blood. The Duchess and the King spend a lot of time together as if the mere company of the other is truly fulfilling. The Duchess does, however, spend a lot of time away from the motherland, disappearing without notice from time to time.

Oh, and the King before Kyuuketsuki (his father) was able to finally bring peace to the Vampires and the Werewolves (Lycan). Peace is optional in the RP. We will have to go over it. ^^

____​

Along with this whole marriage business is the war against Angelus and his people- the Angels. While Azriel, their leader, and Kyuuketsuki and come to amends, the people of both side still riot against each other. Each man is struggling to keep their people under control while also keeping peace.

Azriel's son, Gabriel, leads their militia. He takes some of his greatest men down to perform surprise raids on the Vampires during the night. Azriel does nothing but reprimand his son for his transgressions.

Taking more interest in his own daughter's well-being, Acacia, he focuses more on keeping her locked up in her room and protected from any news of the slaughter commencing down below. He is also doing his best to ignore those who come to him or send him notice of attempts to court her for her hand in marriage.

There are LOTS more details to go over- character wise. But here is what I'm looking for:

- A woman for Kyuuketsuki (YAAAAY GIRLS! have at it! XD)
- Doubling (OH SNAP! I do like some romance for myself :C It won't be as important as Kyuu and his lady- but it would be nice)
- You need to play a MINIMUM of 2 characters. Feel free to play more- I will be playing about 10 character- maybe more. Some of them come in way later and some will be there from the beginning.
- LONG TERM RP! I would like at LEAST one post a day D:
- LITERACY!!!! I mean a few paragraphs, little to no typos and AMAZING Grammar!
- I want dynamic characters! I can only take so much sue in one day :C
- I would like someone who can brainstorm with me on things.
- I would like my partner to be interested in all of the secrets and drama that WILL unfold throughout the RP. A lot of the plot line is already planned out- but how it happens and how our characters react is different every time ^^

I WOULD PREFER A FEMALE WHO CAN PLAY MULTIPLE CHARACTERS, BOTH GENDERS, TO RP THIS WITH ME!! Unless there is a guy out there who can and enjoys playing women o_O THIS RP IS NOT ABOUT SMUT/SEX! IT IS ABOUT INTRIGUE, DRAMA, DARK SECRETS AND BLOOD!

No sparkling people. GTFO.

My Characters <-- This may give you a better idea of what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom